Lookin' for people to keep me motivated! :)

Options
Hello there. My name is Carolyn. :) A little history about me... I'm 194pds (lost 5 so far, woo!) and I my goal is to be at 150. For my height and blah blah blah apparently that's where I'm supposed to be. I have been heavy since 4th grade. The highest weight I've ever been was 245 in 7th grade. I was a big little kid. So I'm used to being a bit heavy. I'm now 21 years old and I want to start improving my life. My parents are both obese and have so many health problems... I worry for them. I'm doing this so that I won't have to worry for myself as well. Plus, I really want to wear some smokin' hot skinny jeans.

ANYWAY. I'd love to meet new people and have a bigger support system to make sure I continue to track my calories. It's also an inspiration to see others doing so well.

If you'd like a new friend to be your lose it buddy, I'm your gal! :)

Replies

• TikkTokk
    TikkTokk Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm here to support!
  • Buggy2011
    Buggy2011 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Send me a request... I can always use more folk to berate me...lol
  • PaintedAlice
    PaintedAlice Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm happy to be a motivational friend in your time zone :-) Take a look at my profile and if you like, add me. I check in EVERY DAY and never cheat ;-)
  • LadyElby
    LadyElby Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Hi! You can add me! I'm on everyday, and love having a supportive friends list.