6/21 Day 21 of the 30 Day Challenge

Options
JurneyEve
JurneyEve Posts: 84 Member
Good morning everyone! The sun is shining! My house is clean! Today's going to be a good day. I've been dieting and exercising for 5 weeks now. That's a new record for me. I usually quit after 2 weeks. I'm 5 lbs lighter than I was 5 weeks ago so that means I've lost 1 lb a week. I know that if it wasn't for you guys and this group I wouldn't have made it past the 2 week mark, so thank you. We're 21 days into our 30 Day Challenge. How is it working for you?

Today I'm going to stay under my calories, do 1 set of the 3/20's...(Does anyone have any ideas for next week's challenge?)...and exercise for at least 30 minutes.

If you're wondering how my presentation went yesterday you can find out in yesterday's (6/20's) topic thread.

"Food is the most abused anxiety drug. Exercise is the most underutilized antidepressant. So get on up and get moving. You're only one workout away from a good mood."

♥ Diana

Replies

• Mary9921
    Mary9921 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    "Food is the most abused anxiety drug. Exercise is the most underutilized antidepressant. So get on up and get moving. You're only one workout away from a good mood."

I really needed to hear this today....:flowerforyou:

Please forgive me, but I would like to share here....I hope it's ok...

Yesterday my former daughter in law(my son/her husband passed away in 2007) requested the autopsy, accident and toxicology reports.....I am the one that had to obtain this information....I wasn't going to look at it, but curiosity got the better of me.

I ate horribly yesterday and haven't exercised in weeks....I have been so stressed out. :sad:
  • Spambo16
    Spambo16 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Oh, Mary! ((((HUGS)))). That had to be so horrible - I'm so sorry! :flowerforyou:

Diana - that stinks about your presentation, but way to not give in to emotional eating. Seems like a phone call wouldn't have been that hard for them to make to let you know...:angry:

This was a rest day for me, so I ended up over calories, but stayed under what my maintenance calories would have been. I only had one piece of garlic bread instead of my usual two, and made shrimp to go with my pasta instead of the meatballs for the rest of the family.
  • JurneyEve
    JurneyEve Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Mary,

I'm so sorry to hear about your son and what you've been going through. I'll keep you in my prayers.

♥ Diana
  • Mary9921
    Mary9921 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Thank you both very much....it is most appreciated :flowerforyou: