6/22 WEIGH IN DAY

Options
JurneyEve
JurneyEve Posts: 84 Member
Guess what today is?!? You guessed it. It's WEIGH IN DAY!!! Last week there were only 7 of us who weighed in so let's see if we can increase that number this week. I weighed in this morning at 144.2 which is a huge break through for me. I haven't been below 145 in over a year. Yay me!!! I can't wait to hit that 140 mark.

I hope you all have a superbly satisfying Saturday and remember..."No matter how many goals you achieve, you must set your sights on a higher one."

I look forward to hearing from you all today.

♥ Diana

Replies

• Spambo16
    Spambo16 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Lost pretty much the same two pounds I lost last week. Down 3.5 lbs since pre-challenge. My goal for today is to stay under calories and do some kind of workout.
  • DaniKaren
    DaniKaren Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Lost 1.8 lbs.

Today will be hectic, but I'll try to sneak in some veggies and exercise. :)
  • hippiejacket0810
    hippiejacket0810 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Lost 2.6 lbs since last weigh in! Yay!!
  • saragd012
    saragd012 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Lost 0.2 pounds this week, so basically I stayed the same, I'm ok with that...
  • sarahdmccallum
    sarahdmccallum Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I gained a pound this week, but am not really surprised! Its been an awful, hectic week for me. It was the last full week of school/work. So I was incredibly busy with running exams and tutorials and marking for hours at a time! On top of that our condo flooded early this week, so I have been dealing with the headache involved with insurance companies and restoration. Our bedroom has been drying out with some massive fans for the past week and sleeping in our living room has not exactly been idea.
    Eating healthy and exercising has sadly fallen down the list of priorities this week... next week though things will get better, they need to :)
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    Hey there everyone,

I'm down 3 lbs this week, so been a good week even with going out to eat twice. Glad I weighed in before we went out to breakfast though, I couldn't look and decide what I was going to eat before we left like I usually do, because we were having issues with our internet service (and I forgot I could just do it on my phone) so I made a bad calorie choice of potato pancakes for a 1230 calorie breakfast LOL OOPS! Came home and did some extra time on the bike.

Sarah sorry to hear about your flooding I know how horrible that is, still dealing with it here from Hurricane Sandy. Hang in there.
  • Mary9921
    Mary9921 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I'm not home today so I'll be weighing in tomorrow :flowerforyou:
  • mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    my weight hasn't changed since I started