if there were an "exotic latinas for white men" haha

maybe I would...

:laugh: THIS!

hell we should partner up and make one! :smokin:
    Great idea.
  • baraccus
    baraccus Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    3 Women within 50 miles on Trek Passion, I must live in the geek black hole...no wonder dating is so rough around here!
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    3 Women within 50 miles on Trek Passion, I must live in the geek black hole...no wonder dating is so rough around here!

3 women on Trek Passion. There's probably a ton of geeks not on that site.
  • baraccus
    Options

True, now if I could just find a couple! :P
  • TheKitsune6
    Options

We'll all be at Comic-con. Just beware the hidden Twitards.
  • baraccus
    Options

I actually was out of town on business when the tickets went on sale and didn't get the chance to buy mine, I cried a bit :( Suppose I could hang out at the bars around Comic-con, that might net some results :P
  • TheKitsune6
    Options

I actually was out of town on business when the tickets went on sale and didn't get the chance to buy mine, I cried a bit :( Suppose I could hang out at the bars around Comic-con, that might net some results :P

There are actually a few people that do just come to San Diego to enjoy the scene/people watching.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options

I actually was out of town on business when the tickets went on sale and didn't get the chance to buy mine, I cried a bit :(Suppose I could hang out at the bars around Comic-con, that might net some results :P

There are actually a few people that do just come to San Diego to enjoy the scene/people watching.

It's a bigger headache every year to score tickets. I was lucky to get what I did.