FINAL WEIGH-IN!

Options
mommamellymac
mommamellymac Posts: 205 Member
finish-line.jpg

(I am still out of town, so I do not have my chart with me...I will post a results chart when I return!)

GIRLS! We have reached the end! Congratulations on everything you have done! HOW DID YOU DO?!

Start Weight:
Current Weight:
Goal Weight:

TAKE YOUR MEASUREMENTS and tell us how you compared to the beginning (if you have to, refer to the first post, which has been stickied)

neck:
chest:
waist:
hips:
L arm:
R arm:
L thigh:
R thigh:

BIGGEST STRUGGLE: {what was the hardest thing for you through this challenge? Did you have a life event that affected you? How did you handle it?}

BIGGEST STRENGTH/NSV: {What are you proud of? What did you accomplish that did not involve the scale? }

GROUP CHALLENGE: Did we reach 45? We will see!!!

GROUP PROGRESS
10lbs lost: achieved 3/9/2013
20lbs lost: achieved 3/29/2013
30lbs lost: achieved! 5/10/2013
40lbs lost: achieved! 6/7/2013
45lbs lost:

Make sure to check back next week for the results and the new challenge beginning soon!

Replies

• Janice0711
    Janice0711 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I like this group....I started late, went on a 10 day cruise & lost a little & then just maintained...
    Looking forward to the next one.
    luv janice:flowerforyou:
  • phreekles
    phreekles Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Start weight: 138
    Current weight: 127
    Goal weight: 119

Starting Measurements: (in inches)
    Neck- 12.1
    Chest- 38.6
    Waist- 27.5
    Love handles - 35
    Hips- 39.4
    Right Bicep- 10.2
    Left Bicep- 10.2
    Right Thigh- 22
    Left Thigh- 22

Finishing Measurements: (in inches)
    Neck- 12.4
    Chest- 36.2
    Waist- 25.1
    Love handles - 33.4
    Hips- 37.5
    Right Bicep- 9.8
    Left Bicep- 9.8
    Right Thigh- 20.8
    Left Thigh- 20.8

Biggest struggle/ success: I had a period around Easter (after the honeymoon period of weight loss was over) where I was going away a lot, my scales broke and I realised I was heavier than I thought, and I hated doing workouts. My motivation went, I stopped doing my fasting, stopped exercising, and started eating more junk food which lead to weight gain. Something snapped in my head and I felt a new lease of energy and motivation to get back on track with eating clean, keeping within my calories (with the odd cheat meals!), just doing exercises I enjoy everyday (cycling to work), and pushing myself to do my fasting twice a week. It's been hard but worth it. I'm now smaller, fitter, and more confident than I have ever been. A side effect of weight loss I hadn't anticipated is that I am now a lot more sociable. Instead of dreading nights out as none of my little dresses look good on me, I look forward to nights out as I can't wait to show off how good my body looks in a little black dress!

I'm not at my target weight yet, but this whole process has given me the tools to know how to get there and I'm looking forward to the rest of this journey and the next challenge!
  • Janice0711
    Janice0711 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Yeah for phreekles! :flowerforyou:
  • phreekles
    phreekles Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Aw thanks Janice :) well done to you too!
  • mommamellymac
    mommamellymac Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    YAY Phreekles!

come on guys! give me your measurements so that I can post results!
  • RoseMay1122
    Options
    Sorry!!

SW: 162
    CW: 151

Measurements

Neck - 13.5 --> 12.5
    Chest - 43 --> 40
    Waist - 31.5 --> 29
    Hips - 40 --> 39
    L Bicep - 12 --> 11
    R Bicep - 12 --> 11
    L Thigh - 21.5 --> 21
    R Thigh - 22 --> 21

So, I stalled out in the last few weeks, but I know I've also not been trying so hard. I promise for the next one, I'm getting back on it and even trying to make myself do proper exercise!

See you all for the next one!