Drinks, anyone?

Hey guys,

I am seriously obsessed with my calorie intake.... and I don't go out often, but when I do... what do I drink that's low cal?? (no beer!) I drink girlie drinks and all I can think of is whats in them and where it's going (you know... after it goes to my head LOL)

Suggestions?

Replies

• Bobo512
    Bobo512 Posts: 18 Member
    I love to go out and have drinks. My situation is kind of odd right now because I am on a liquid diet due to a jaw issue, but what I drink when I go out is diet coke or soda water with vanilla vodka (any flavored vodka). It tastes good, and the flavored vodkas (I am almost certain) do not have more calories than regular vodka.
  • BMWSLP
    BMWSLP Posts: 7 Member
    I don't think you can get them in a bar, but I love carbonated flavored water (no cal) and flavored vodka. It is very refreshing in the summer time. Mix and match flavors. I love strawberry kiwi flavored water with peach vodka.
  • rabbit__food
    rabbit__food Posts: 163 Member
    I usually have a captain & diet coke (approx. 90 calories) or a diet coke and regular vodka is usually about 95-100 calories per drink. If it's flavored vodka, they have more calories, but not many. Maybe 10 or so.
  • TikkTokk
    TikkTokk Posts: 2 Member
    I do 1oz vodka with soda water and lime. Clocks in around 70 calories and is a nice sipping drink!