Weekly Chat Thread Mon 6/24 - Sun 6/30

Options
XtyAnn17
XtyAnn17 Posts: 632 Member
Just starting up the new week!

Replies

• heynichole89
    Options
    Didn't work out yesterday because I had really bad cramps but I'm feeling much better today and ready to start off this week on a high note. my new steamer came in and i'm so excited to make some healthy meals. my biggest challenges are in the kitchen! haha. good luck to all my TF babes. we can do this!
  • XtyAnn17
    Options
    Omg im dripping in sweat Fire 55 EZ is no joke, but its really fun! Cant wait till Fire 55 ez falls on a snday or tuesday when my hubby works out with me haha i wanna see him shake it! LOL
  • rachpetersen
    rachpetersen Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Stretch 40 this morning!! Felt great to have a good stretch!
  • Alioops831
    Alioops831 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Omg im dripping in sweat Fire 55 EZ is no joke, but its really fun! Cant wait till Fire 55 ez falls on a snday or tuesday when my hubby works out with me haha i wanna see him shake it! LOL

I love the music on this one.
  • Alioops831
    Alioops831 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I did Fire 45 this morning. My legs and arms felt heavy and tired, but I did it anyway. I might switch up to working out in the afternoon since I seem to have more energy then.
  • XtyAnn17
    Options
    I did Fire 45 this morning. My legs and arms felt heavy and tired, but I did it anyway. I might switch up to working out in the afternoon since I seem to have more energy then.

I tried afternoon and i never did it. I realized for me if didnt workout in AM it wouldnt get done. So its gonna be tough when school starts. Cuz its 3:30pm workout or 5am :/
  • dbravo9516
    Options
    I just started TF this week. I did Fire 30 and Stretch 40. Loving it so far.
  • rachpetersen
    Options
    Fire 45EZ this morning and I think that is the hardest I ever pushed myself during that workout!! I CRUSHED IT!!! Felt fantastic to go out with a bang...now only one more class tomorrow and I am DONE!!
  • XtyAnn17
    Options
    Fire 45EZ this morning and I think that is the hardest I ever pushed myself during that workout!! I CRUSHED IT!!! Felt fantastic to go out with a bang...now only one more class tomorrow and I am DONE!!

Post results when you finish! And awesome job working the whole program!
  • sarafer1
    sarafer1 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    My new goal is morning workouts...but that's about 4:45 am for the longer workouts, so we'll see if I can stick to it. I work 4x10 days, so I don't get home until 6pm most nights and by the time I get my son to bed it's 8. I think the morning workouts would free up my evening. Plus, I haven't been sleeping well since I started exercising at night.
  • sarafer1
    Options
    I just started TF this week. I did Fire 30 and Stretch 40. Loving it so far.

Good for you! I'm just on week 2, as are a few others!
  • sarafer1
    Options

Do you have workout plans for after TurboFire?
  • rachpetersen
    Options

Well I finished my program this morning...so that was 21 weeks of Turbo. The 9 week prep schedule followed by the 12 week regular program. Here are my results:

SW: 156lbs CW: 134 lbs -22lbs
    -loss of 16" overall
    -down 4% body fat (from 31% to 27%)
    -down 4.5 BMI points (29 to 24.5)
    -down 4 dress/pant sizes (size 12 to size 8)

I will be taking progress photos later today and will try to post them later in the week for any of you who are interested!
  • rachpetersen
    Options

Do you have workout plans for after TurboFire?

I am actually going on a month long road trip vacation with my hubby and baby boy starting this afternoon so I will be doing some swimming, running and variations of the deck of cards workout in hotel rooms when I get a chance. I am going to use this time to give my body a little break and recover as I have been pushing myself really hard and I need some rest.

When I return I am pretty sure I am going to try JM 30 Day Shred and am considering starting some lifting...possibly NROLFW...not entirely sure yet as I may find something better while on vacation! Good luck to everyone as you continue to work towards your goals! Keep pushing play every day! And remember..YOU ARE NOT TIRED!!!
  • XtyAnn17
    Options

Well I finished my program this morning...so that was 21 weeks of Turbo. The 9 week prep schedule followed by the 12 week regular program. Here are my results:

SW: 156lbs CW: 134 lbs -22lbs
    -loss of 16" overall
    -down 4% body fat (from 31% to 27%)
    -down 4.5 BMI points (29 to 24.5)
    -down 4 dress/pant sizes (size 12 to size 8)

I will be taking progress photos later today and will try to post them later in the week for any of you who are interested!

Great results! Definitely gives me incentive to keep pushing play! Id definately be interested in progress photos! Well done! BRAVO
  • XtyAnn17
    Options
    Just testing my new ticker :)

0e66ea6c4926e15.gif
  • angie_04
    angie_04 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    K so I have been doing my TF! However I've been very busy and slacked on logging on here! Sorry but I just completed HIIT15+Sculpt30 today and it was awesome:bigsmile:

Was day 11 for me!
  • XtyAnn17
    Options
    K so I have been doing my TF! However I've been very busy and slacked on logging on here! Sorry but I just completed HIIT15+Sculpt30 today and it was awesome:bigsmile:

Was day 11 for me!

Whoot whoot! Today was day 10 rst day...but i walked on my treadmill. Even did 2 min @ 5.0mph and 5 min @ 4.0mph the rest at 3.5 cuz im a lazy *****. Haha.
  • EmlyBar
    EmlyBar Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hey all!! New to the group...just started TF on Monday. Was looking for a TF group to help keep me going!
  • angie_04
    angie_04 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Early workout for me and I love it!!
    Fire45EZ=DONE :bigsmile: