Linea Nigra - when will it go away?

Options
servilia
servilia Posts: 3,453 Member
Hi ladies!
I think my title is pretty self-explanatory. When can I expect the dark line to go away? I'm almost 5 months pp now. Thanks!

Replies

• Pepper2185
    Pepper2185 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    Mine took 6 months.
  • chickybuns
    chickybuns Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    I still have mine at 7 months pp. I do think it's getting a little lighter though.
  • cocolo89
    cocolo89 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    I never got one, but I would say up to the 9month mark, takes 9months of baking, so I would assume to give it at least 9months for your hormones to adjust back. :) I would much rather have a temporary line on my tummy than the stretch marks I got left with when I was pregnant with my daughter. I was lucky this time around not to get any new marks, but my old ones (3yrs old) are very much still there and make me super self conscious=/
  • FlowersInTheDirt
    FlowersInTheDirt Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Mine hasnt gone, just faded. Im 15months pp.
  • ehg87
    ehg87 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Got it with my first child and if I can remember correctly (she's 4.5) it was gone by the 7 or 8 month mark. Interestingly enough I've had 2 more children since and haven't gotten it again. I've also heard the darker your skin tone the more prone you are to getting it, and the longer it take for it to go away.
  • jls8209
    jls8209 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I've been wondering the same thing! I'll be 8 months PP next week and I still have mine. It's lighter, but it's still there.