June 23rd-- 8 Week Point

Options
MarlaStuck
MarlaStuck Posts: 143 Member
Wow how cool is this....8 weeks

Well folks I am guilty of living without rules, guidelines or sense the past solid week.. Translation...not stepping enough, eating junk food and gaining weight back. ShellyAnn knows this because she has seen my diary--and called me on it a couple of times. I truly know better, but failed to get my 6 sources in line. Well today is another stab at straightening out. So today, massive house clean with heart rate monitor on to capture calorie burn, and fitbit to capture steps. A trip to Krogers to stock healthy food, with of course a menu review before I go, so shopping doesn't put me in the poor house and I can shop the perimeter of the store to stay with good food. You all know that right....never go into the isles--all crap food is stored with in the isles. I'm a vegetarian but even our carnivore friends out here --fresh and good for you is on the outside of the store. The only frozen that I allow is the veggies; frankly being one person it is impossible to shop once a week for fresh and not waste food so I do supplement with frozen veggies too.

Ok, new goals for me...30th HS reunion is July 20 and my daughters wedding is August 10th....soooooooooooooo 5 pounds must be removed in the next 4 weeks. We have two weeks left in this challenge so 1/2 of the goal is 2.5 pounds must go.
Zumba 3 times a week
Circuit 2 times a week
Strength 2 times a week
Steps 10,000 7 days a week
Eating healthy 1200 calories or less daily

Enough about me--how are you doing with your goals? Any adjusting this week? Please share how you are staying on track or if not how you are getting back on.... This is living folks so we need to be real and adjust...no fads will make us happy for life.
Take Care,
Marla:wink:

Replies

• laura920
    laura920 Posts: 52
    Options
    Hi everyone,

Another good week at WW, down another 2 lbs!

Getting ready for a long weekend away this weekend. It will be a challenge for sure! Camping at the races means, beer, smores, hot dogs on the fire etc, etc. I am as ready as I can be. I'm taking good snacks for me and I am taking my running gear so I can get a good run in on Saturday morning. The pedometer with me so I can track how far we actually walk over the course of the weekend as well.

I am losing 2 lbs a week so if I keep up that pace I will be down 19 lbs by the Color Run in mid July! It will feel great to run my first 5k without having to carry that extra 20 lbs around.

I hope everyone has a good week!
  • MarlaStuck
    MarlaStuck Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,

Another good week at WW, down another 2 lbs!

Getting ready for a long weekend away this weekend. It will be a challenge for sure! Camping at the races means, beer, smores, hot dogs on the fire etc, etc. I am as ready as I can be. I'm taking good snacks for me and I am taking my running gear so I can get a good run in on Saturday morning. The pedometer with me so I can track how far we actually walk over the course of the weekend as well.

I am losing 2 lbs a week so if I keep up that pace I will be down 19 lbs by the Color Run in mid July! It will feel great to run my first 5k without having to carry that extra 20 lbs around.

I hope everyone has a good week!

Outstanding Progress!! Whoot Whoot....go girl, go....Squeeze Laz for me :)