New Schedule VS Old Schedule--Who has What?

Options
XtyAnn17
XtyAnn17 Posts: 632 Member
OLD
4d39c0c458c892b9fc37018f2d580558.jpg
NEW
87fbf5e8bb40c4537784c59b27554716.jpg

JUst curious out of my friends doing this right now, whos following which...

Replies

• Shannota
    Shannota Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Did they come out with a new video set then? Obviously then, I have the old one.
  • XtyAnn17
    Options
    Im not sure of whats old and whats new, but mine was ordered december of last year...so im assuming its the new and yea, it came with fire starter etc. low hiit 20/25 which i hear the other set doesnt have....
  • Alioops831
    Alioops831 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I'm on the old one.
  • PrincessMonica05
    Options
    I am doing the old one but I have both schedules.
  • dbravo9516
    Options
    I have the old one
  • sarafer1
    sarafer1 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I have the old schedule, but just ordered mine last week. Strange- I wonder if they also had a deluxe version with that Fire Starter DVD?
  • parias1126
    parias1126 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Mine is the top one. I just ordered last week.
  • XtyAnn17
    Options
    Maybe mine is the old one ::shrug:: i wish there wasnt two different versions. I wonder how the results vary....
  • XtyAnn17
    Options
    Either way i love it and im gettin a good workout!

For those curious this is what beachbody is selling now...

69b1d611f47ce6ee6840e9d315a630f0.jpg
  • starmickey03
    starmickey03 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I got my TF during the Spring sale. My version didnt come with any of the EZ workouts, core 20, or stretch 40.
    Not sure if its considered the old or new schedule.
  • LaChinaDoll
    LaChinaDoll Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    So you have the new one?

I have the old one with EZ workouts and Stretch 40/Core 20. I also have Abs 10 and lower and upper body workouts as well as Fire 60 and HIIT 30.

I do wonder if results vary.

I did a search online and if you go to the supergym there's a option to chose your schedule. The one with fire starter and low HIIT is called HIIT progression schedule I believe. It doesn't really explain the difference.
  • LaChinaDoll
    Options
    Maybe mine is the old one ::shrug:: i wish there wasnt two different versions. I wonder how the results vary....

You got the old DVDs along with the new ones?
  • jjwalker77
    jjwalker77 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I have neither of those. Mine starts with Firestarter - but there are NO EZ classes. ???
  • jjwalker77
    jjwalker77 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Either way i love it and im gettin a good workout!

For those curious this is what beachbody is selling now...

69b1d611f47ce6ee6840e9d315a630f0.jpg
    This is me. This is what I have - it's the "HIIT Progression" schedule in the supergym auto scheduler
  • preshusgem
    preshusgem Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I have the OLD schedule. PUrchased last Nov 2012 when the whole set + advanced dvds were only $53.00.
  • preshusgem
    preshusgem Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I got my TF during the Spring sale. My version didnt come with any of the EZ workouts, core 20, or stretch 40.
    Not sure if its considered the old or new schedule.

You have the new schedule.
  • LaChinaDoll
    Options
    I wonder why schedules were changed and if they are different results wise?
  • HeatherBrookmyer
    HeatherBrookmyer Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    My schedule doesn't match either of these...I ordered in April, weird. I do have the EZs but no upper/lower or 60.
  • crystallight711
    crystallight711 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I have the OLD schedule. Purchased last Nov 2012 when the whole set + advanced dvds were only $53.00.

Me too! So glad I got this awesome deal with the advanced set. I believe it was a more rounded workout plan (with the weekly strength and stretch classes) and I got amazing results with my 20 weeks of Turbo. I love Stretch 40 and the Upper/Lower classes! IMO the new schedule is missing out, but whatever I guess you technically do burn more calories with the added HIITs and more cardio...
  • a_new_dawn
    a_new_dawn Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I didn't realise there was an "old" and "new" schedule until I noticed one of my TF friends logging a "low HIIT" session...I don't have this workout.

I am doing the "Advanced" 20 week schedule.