New to group

Options
kg4wfd
kg4wfd Posts: 5 Member
Just had surgery this past wed. and due to complications I recieved the
gastric sleeve Im joing this group for support and accountabillity. just had my first appointment since then I i have lost 8% of my total body wieght sicne my pre opp 2 weeks ago. Friend me if you wish...we are all in this together

Replies

• pawoodhull
    pawoodhull Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I am sending a friend request now.
  • aneles111
    aneles111 Posts: 2
    Options
    Welcome! And congrats!! :-)
  • jennielou75
    jennielou75 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Welcome. It seems you weren't expecting the sleeve but now you have it you can make it work for you. Since my op nearly a year sgo I have lost nealry 10 and a half stone, 85% of my excess weight and I am still losing. As many on here say I love my sleeve and the new life it has given me.
  • MacMadame
    MacMadame Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    What were you originally planning to get?
  • kg4wfd
    Options
    I was supposed to have gotten a gastric bypass but during surgery there were issues that i still dont fully understand and i was given a sleeve instead
  • skoop85
    skoop85 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am new to MFP and would love some friends for support! I am getting sleeved on Tuesday!! So many emotions but mostly excited!
  • kg4wfd
    Options
    wish you the best skoop85
  • lempeck214
    lempeck214 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I'm a newbie as well! I also had complications and had a sleeve instead of gastric bypass. Love my sleeve and have lost 32lbs since May 21st.
  • fourshads
    fourshads Posts: 6
    Options
    Good Luck Skoop85; I'm new here too, got my sleeve 3 weeks ago. Down 32 lbs and feel grateful to have this opportunity.