Cincinnati - walking partners?

Options
Hey everyone,
I'm from Cincinnati and I have a little boy (1.5 years). I do my best to exercise but it's hard sometimes. Anyone near Cincinnati want to meet up and walk/exercise during the week? Of course kids are welcome too!

Replies

• chelleperk24
    chelleperk24 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    hello! I am definitely interested if you are still looking. I have a 9.5 month old daughter so she would be joing me :)
  • chelleperk24
    Options
    what part of town do you live near?
  • thatonegirlinohio
    thatonegirlinohio Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm actually not really sure lol. I'm not from here originally and am still lost. The laundry place close to where I live is in South Fairmount. I know Delhi isn't too far away. I live right off exit 2B Harrison Ave. How about you?
  • chelleperk24
    Options
    I am in the northern part, I live near Kings Island. We are quite a ways apart. We could always meet up in the middle somewhere though :) I am also part of a working moms group that meets here and there to go on walks, I could invite you to join our facebook group if you are interested!
  • thatonegirlinohio
    thatonegirlinohio Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    That would be great. Here's my link: https://www.facebook.com/amber.willoughby.18
  • dValkyrie
    dValkyrie Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I'm in the West Chester area if you'd like a 3rd.
  • allifantastical
    allifantastical Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    I'm in Lebanon but close enough :tongue: Add me if you like!
  • chelleperk24
    Options
    We should definitelty plan something! What are the best days and times for everyone?