Good Snacks

Options
armetme
armetme Posts: 5 Member
:flowerforyou:

Anyone have any good idea's about snacks...I was good today I had an apple. I see at publix Almonds are buy one get one free. I'm trying to cut down my carbs because they are my biggest down fall. Would appreciate any suggestions. Thanks

Replies

• mcwester
    mcwester Posts: 1
    Options
    That's my problem also, CARBS. I did pick up some cashew's for protien. Jerky is low in carbs, but high in sodium. Celery with garden veggie cream cheese, cranraisen with deli turkey wrapped around the celery and raisins is pretty good. I try to think of more.
  • jennifer48us
    Options
    A few low carb snacks:

Total lean shakes - GNC

Cheese cubes

Edamames

veggies with hummus dip

handful of nuts

jello & whipped cream
  • jennifer48us
    Options
    You can also look at Wal-Mart, Sams, online for low carb bars like Atkins Advantage or other brands - they are pretty good and filling as well :)
  • rstemen
    rstemen Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Publix has carrot chips (carrots cut like chips) that are tasty (if you like carrot's that is). Also, my husband suggests apples. :)

Also for a sweet tooth (although hard to eat at work) Ice pops. They are 15 calories, and will kill a sweet tooth. :)
  • armetme
    armetme Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thank you RPL girls...You are the greatest. Together we can do this... :love: :laugh: :heart: