Introductions

Options
Just dropping a line to say hi!

Replies

• goalie35
    goalie35 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I wish this group was a little more active sometimes.
  • Vmg773
    Vmg773 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    We can make it more active! Hi!
  • NancyMarie13
    NancyMarie13 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Hey people!
  • jmyotter
    jmyotter Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone!

Not new to MFP, but I usually haven't spent much time in the online communities, until now.
  • ladyofbugglake
    ladyofbugglake Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Just joined mfp after previous success on sparkpeople. Looking to start fresh!

I live in Madison :)
  • Kita328
    Kita328 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I too started on Spark a few years ago and liked it alot. I have found this one to be more convenient for my life with the ap being so perfect and the fitbit syncing with the program. (still waiting on my fitbit wrist band-backorder for 6 weeks) I have had the most success here because it is so accessible to my busy lifestyle.

This is my first and only group I have joined thus far, on MFP. I used to have a strong core group on sparkpeople- but eventually we all separated....

Hello my fellow Madison-ian
  • renfairemama
    renfairemama Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've been using MFP for a few months on and off, but now that I'm getting real(cutting out sodas and junk foods) I thought I'd look for some like minded people
  • joeshorette
    joeshorette Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello Madisonites!!
    Let's start a weightloss challenge together. Who's in?
  • renfairemama
    renfairemama Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Me gusta
  • Kita328
    Options
    What kind of Challenge do you have in mind... I am hitting a plateau I NEED something!
  • pocketrocket42
    pocketrocket42 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hello!
  • ElizaKat001
    ElizaKat001 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi, Madisonians! :)
  • Jeannie_SP
    Jeannie_SP Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello! This group is not particularly active but I've met some nice "friends" here. Good luck and congrats on your engagement :) Jeannie
  • carolynwhittaker
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm new to the site and happy to be here. I've been looking for an app where I can track both exercise and food in one spot - ta da!
  • Kita328
    Options
    Welcome to MFP
  • Vmg773
    Vmg773 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone!

I must admit, I contribute to not being active in this group, but I'm definitely looking to increase my motivation and lose 30 pounds this year!

I am an East Sider!
  • s2481
    s2481 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone, Just joined the group. If anyone is on the west side and goes to Anytime Fitness (I have a month left there) or Planet Fitness and wants to work out together or walk outside when it gets warmer let me know. Just looking for ways to stay accountable and stay motivated and maybe make some new friends in the process. Feel free to add me if you think we could motivate and help each other reach our goals. Cheers! :-)
  • cafefrancaise
    Options
    Hello all. I'm here in Madison and starting out on my fitness journey. If you're looking for a new friend on here and someone who will offer encouragement then feel free to add me. We capitol city fitness junkies need to stick together! :D
  • HJoy91
    HJoy91 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Just saw this group and thought I'd join!! I live near Camp Randal, so if anyone wants a workout buddy, friend or support I'm available just add me!
  • Kita328
    Options
    Welcome ladies!