This Is The End

Options
Italian_Buju
Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
Follows six friends trapped in a house after a series of strange and catastrophic events devastate Los Angeles. As the world unravels outside, dwindling supplies and cabin fever threaten to tear apart the friendships inside. Eventually, they are forced to leave the house, facing their fate and the true meaning of friendship and redemption.

This movie was FAN-FKN-TASTIC, and if you are offended by that, DON'T see it! LOL

Seriously though, this movie was great, funny, well paced, great cast. Great overall story.....I did not find it offensive at all, I saw on some message boards that some people did. This movie pushes the envelope but does not rip it. Watching some of the funniest people play alter egos of themselves was entertaining in itself, but everything else going on around it just made it that much better. Do not miss out on this one!

Replies

• Pinkgirl319
    Pinkgirl319 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I disagree. I wasn't impressed with it. There were some good parts and I did like the ending, I wasn't sure they'd be able to wrap it up but they did a nice job. Overall though I would recommend waiting for redbox.
  • lacquer_head
    lacquer_head Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I loved it! This cast is always good when they work together, especially James Franco and Seth Rogan. I agree, it was hilarious to watch them play extreme versions of themselves, and that Channing Tatum scene?! OMG, I couldn't breathe, I was laughing so hard.
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    I loved it! This cast is always good when they work together, especially James Franco and Seth Rogan. I agree, it was hilarious to watch them play extreme versions of themselves, and that Channing Tatum scene?! OMG, I couldn't breathe, I was laughing so hard.

Yeah, that was a pretty good scene!!
  • Bucky83
    Bucky83 Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    I found i hilarious, but that's my type of humour. Offensive, politically incorrect humour is right up my alley.

I had tears from laughing in the Channing scene. OMG!

Loved the ending! I was singing along. Hahahahaha.
  • hermy_29
    hermy_29 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Absolutely luvd it!