Finished Week 1 of Insanity & Results!

Options
sarebear_1992
sarebear_1992 Posts: 15 Member
Hey everyone! My name is Sarah and i just finished week 1 of Insanity and already lost 3 pounds!! So excited, Wasnt expecting to do this good in just the first week. I've really been pushing myself in these workouts and been following the nutrition guide and looks like its all paying off! I am really hoping I actually finish the whole program. I attempted insanity before and gave up 1 workout into month 2.
My goal is to not only lose weight but to hit my goal weight by the end of the year and be conditioned enough after this round of insanity to move onto Asylum! :)

Replies

• curlyokie
    curlyokie Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
  • Sassy9411
    Sassy9411 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! I went up 2lbs in the beginning, hahaha. Hopefully I can lose that weight AND some extra weight. Congrats to you though. I plan on hopefully starting Asylum too after I finish! So, good luck with the rest of your Insanity program. :smile:
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    That is amazing, I have 3 more days to be done with week 1 well I think lol, I did day 4 today so since there is a rest day I have 2 days meah the week thing on this confuses me lol.

Something has been helping me stick with it, is going to teambeachbody.com and looking through the insanity success stories. I tell ya, anyone who has ever finished this, is a beast! I so wanna be a beast in the body of a beauty.