Anybody starting Insanity today (June 26)?

Options
Hey all,

I am starting Insanity today! I (almost) finished the program in May - I went to Vegas, was nine days away from finishing the 9 week program..and of course, did not finish it once I got back. So just over a month later and I'm starting over again. SO today is Day 1 (Fit Test) and I was wondering if anybody else is starting today, and want to be "friends" and keep each other on track!?

Replies

• tessie246
    tessie246 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey! I am starting Insanity today! It is my first time trying it, and I'd love to be your buddy! I always need motivation to keep exercising. I am on my way to a healthy lifestyle starting today :)
  • 1fitchick00
    1fitchick00 Posts: 155
    Options
    I started just over 3 weeks ago! And am also loving it. I am also a Beachbody coach so if you need any motivation or advice just ask me :)

Also please feel free to friend me!!
  • purplemoon42
    purplemoon42 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just did day 1 yesterday and am doing cardio power and resistance today. It would be awesome to have a friend that is around the same schedule as I am with it! :)
  • sterbor
    sterbor Posts: 3
    Options
    I started monday june 24 so only a couple of days ahead.
  • pbtennis
    pbtennis Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am starting tomorrow, would love to share sweat and support :)
  • jenjar44
    jenjar44 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I have been out of the Insanity loop for about a month. I started back so It would be great having friends around the same area as me.
  • fitlittlefittie
    Options
    Started last Tuesday (Jun 28)!

I did Insanity for a little more than 2 weeks back in Jan/Feb, but things were hectic and the amount of intensive exercise wasn't worth it to me with everything else I had going on. I've got some free time on my hands the next few months so willing to give this thing a go! Since I skipped a day last week I'm a day behind and have Plyo tomorrow instead of a rest day, but I'm hoping to just catch up and maybe do 2 in one day or just forgo it all together - I really want to stay on schedule as much as I can.

If you started the same day, let me know!
  • belasilva
    belasilva Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello, I started Insanity on June 2 and now I'm in recovery week already. I feel amazing! I lost 3 pounds since then but I look fitter than when I started. So I guess I gained muscle already. I never missed a day, not even when I went to a beach vacay with my friends, I still brought my laptop to the hotel and did it every morning! It CAN be done! :) Good Luck!