Introduce yourselves!

Options
Hey! So my name is Rebekah and I'm a teenager
I'm currently 5'2 and I weigh 154lbs :( Hopefully over time that will come down to 120lbs
I have a mini goal that by the 29th of August when I go back to school, I should be down atleast a stone!
Feel free to add me and message me.

Replies

• Brandi8809
    Brandi8809 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Brandi. I am 5'4" and currently weight 165 lbs. I had a baby a little over four months ago and have been having trouble with losing some of the weight. I had actually gotten up to 192 but didn't really look like it luckily! I have been finding it hard to find the time and motivation to get up and do what I need to do. The long term goal is to get back down to what I was before I was pregnant which was 140 and I can fit into my old clothes!
  • RebekahHamiltonn
    RebekahHamiltonn Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Awww congratulations on the baby!
    Well hopefully with weekly check ins and motivation we can gradually and healthy get down to our ultimate goals!
  • sterbor
    sterbor Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi I'm Stephanie I am 5'2 and weigh 171 as of now. I am a stay at home mom of two a six year old and a five month old. I just started Insanity with my husband and am currently on day five. Thank God it gets better as days go by, but I know I will need a whole lot of encouragement. My goal is to hit 140 maybe 135 before Christmas I think that's doable.
  • Brandi8809
    Brandi8809 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thank you! It definitely makes it harder to get to the gym but I really have no excuse. We have a jogging stroller as well as a total gym. Honestly, it has been laziness!
  • Gameroh
    Gameroh Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello, My name is Rebecca. I just turned 26 yrs old. I'm 5'5 and weighed .... >.< 2... 241 lbs on June 6th 2013. I've been exercising and trying to eat better since then. Today is my weigh in day. I'm actually scared to weigh myself and I cant sleep thinking about it lol I feel the weight coming off though. My goal is 138lbs. I just had a baby almost 6 months ago and I want to lose a good reasonable amount of weight before her first birthday. I will be hosting her first birthday and I want to take lots of photos with her. I want to feel confident and energetic on that day. I'm thinking of making a family portrait now and another after I reach my goal weight : ) I think that'll be interesting to have as a reminder :D I want to be a healthy, energetic and playful mom for my kids. I think this group was a nice idea. Feel free to add me if you all would like :D Good luck to all of us!
  • jenniferft1997
    jenniferft1997 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hello, my name is Jennifer. I am 41, a single mother of an active 7 yr old, and a full-time Elementary Education student at FSU. I am currently at 204. I will begin student teaching August 20, and want to be down to where I can fit into all the nice clothes I have that are perfect for student teaching. I am currently at size 16, but can fit into my 14s but they are tight. Need to be able to fit into size 10. That is my goal for August 20th. It is doable, just have no room for error :) I will have Fridays as my weekly weigh-in day. I am looking forward to sharing this weight loss with all of you! Together we CAN do this!
  • RebekahHamiltonn
    RebekahHamiltonn Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    That's great, everyone has reachable goals and I wish you all the best to reach them!