Those who have finished insanity

Options
TheFitHooker
TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
You guys are hard core amazing! Seriously this is the toughest workout DVD I've ever done, I thought 30 day shred was hard core, but this makes that look easy lol. I was telling my cousin about doing this, she had never heard of it but that night a commercial came on about it, and she sat and watched it, called me the next day and told me I was out of my mind lol. She said "I only seen parts of it and not all of it, and just what I seen, no thanks I can't do that." I told her "I didn't think I could either but I'm doing it at my pace and Shaun T does tell us to do it as slow as we have to, to stay in form, so as long as you are pushing."

I honestly like that there is no modification moves to it. I might not am able to go as fast or as many as they are doing but I'm already feeling stronger. I don't really expect to lose weight with it which isn't why I'm doing it, I'm at my goal weight, I won't be butt hurt if I lost 10 more pounds, but I want a flat stomach, a little abs would be nice. My cousin said "I can see you getting that stomach you want with this."

I have the mama pooch from 2 c-sections and really hope this will blast it off. I push hard but stay in form, you don't pay this much for a program to half *kitten* do it lol.

Yesterday I didn't workout it was mine and my husband's anniversary and we didn't really celebrate as much as we wanted to, we went to lunch and I ate a lot of carbs lol. oops..

I already feel tighter, I know I'm not yet but I feel tighter, does that make sense? I'm not following the food guide to this though, but I'm still eating decent for the most part. I do have a protein bar after I'm done working out. When my husband get's his vacation check I'm actually signing up to be a beach body coach under my coach, and getting the challenge package if he gets it before July (He thinks he might get it today) I will order the T25 with the new Vanilla Shakeology, which I really really want to start Shakeology, I don't care if I do another beach body workout program I want the darn Shakeology lol. If I don't get it before T25 is released to the public, I'll probably get Turbo fire or hip hop abs. I really want another Shaun T workout, the man is a beast.

Anyway we'll see, just wanted to say that anyone out there who has finished this program, you have amazing dedication and I hope to be just as dedicated. I keep going and looking at success stories from insanity, that keeps me pushing, especially when I see similar before photo's as mine. I'm not over weight, I'm not obese, I just have saggy skin and it's not a whole lot just where the pooch is. My body fat % is almost to a fitness level, so I have little fat on me. Which I'm proud of but I desire a bikini ready body.

Replies

• The_New_Christina
    The_New_Christina Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    I haven't finished it yet, but very close. I'm just proud of myself because I was able to do it at my weight. Not many would even attempt it at my weight. I will be doing another round or two after.
  • chineyLuv
    chineyLuv Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I finished it 2 weeks ago! I think I will be doing a repeat of Month 2 using the Deluxe DVD's (Sports training).
  • The_New_Christina
    The_New_Christina Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    I finished it 2 weeks ago! I think I will be doing a repeat of Month 2 using the Deluxe DVD's (Sports training).

Yes! When I do another round, I'm going to do the deluxe one's too!