Saturday 6/29 - Anybody Still Here?

Options
PinkNinjaLaura
PinkNinjaLaura Posts: 3,202 Member
Just because it's Day 76 doesn't mean everybody gets to slack off. I need to hear some commitments!

I am going to get out and try my C25K today. My right calf is really sore but I'm hoping it will loosen up. If not it might be a very short workout, but I'm going to at least try.

I am going to eat clean today.

I am going to drink lots of water.

Replies

• krk5235
    krk5235 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    HECK YEA Lepert we're die-hards now!!! Woo hooooo. My week of football ended last night and now back to my life until the team goes to camp in July! I am going to the lake today and tomorrow. Do a little stair climbing and walking there. Don't forget to change your goals now that we have passed our day 75.
  • babyblackbutterfly
    Options
    Hey Girl!
    I'm definitely still here and definitely NOT slacking off:yawn:
    Can't wait to reorganize with you and the other diehards.
    I will do my hand weights and my plank work and a short jog today.
    I am going to be better about my food choices and eat clean all weekend. YIKES!:ohwell:
    :heart: BBB
  • Unaisha8
    Unaisha8 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I will always be here with my fellow die-hards :wink:

Today I did my usual 50 mins Tae Bo cardio and did some strength training. The weather's fantastic here so I'll go for a walk with my boyfriend this afternoon. Have a great day everyone :D
  • okishkash
    okishkash Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I have done something to my upper arm, muscle or tendon I don't know yet. And all I do is walk briskly. How does one injure an arm while walking?

I will get at least 5 miles in today. I already have two in. I will plan and record everything I eat.
  • cindylu1962
    cindylu1962 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Okay, Die Hards! I guess I've joined 2 groups looking at the same goals. That means there are more people to cheer me on and more people for me to cheer on.
    Planning on going to the gym today as the weather is crappy. I am hoping my dh will join me.
    Have a great weekend.:tongue: