Weekly Chat Thread Mon 6/24 - Sun 6/30

Options
2»

Replies

• dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Love Windows Live Movie Maker, just combined Hiit 15 and Hiit 20, hereafter to be called Hiit 32. Can't wait to try it.
  • XtyAnn17
    XtyAnn17 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Love Windows Live Movie Maker, just combined Hiit 15 and Hiit 20, hereafter to be called Hiit 32. Can't wait to try it.

Im dead after hiit 15 let alone adding on another hiit. Your nuts! Haha burn those calories baby!
  • tara9blur
    tara9blur Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Fire 60 for me today! One more day of week 14 - amazing!

Curious minds want to know - do you "shake it" during the warmup when Chalene tells you to "bust your move"? I do not - I'm usually adjusting my undies to avoid turbo wedgie for the rest of the class... :)
  • EmlyBar
    EmlyBar Posts: 26 Member
    Options

Curious minds want to know - do you "shake it" during the warmup when Chalene tells you to "bust your move"? I do not - I'm usually adjusting my undies to avoid turbo wedgie for the rest of the class... :)

lol I know what you mean about turbo wedgie!! I have to do the same thing!
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options

I do, but by the way my dog looks at me, I'm pretty sure I look ridiculous.
  • rachpetersen
    rachpetersen Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Well here are my progress photos if anyone cares haha. I started the 9 week prep program Feb 1st and finished the 12 week program on Wednesday...I went straight through 21 weeks with no breaks and this is what happened!! So happy with my results and ready to do more when I get more from my vacation!!
    61d703d6-d132-4dec-a8cc-58f8e8c71382_zps0704d024.jpg
  • Alioops831
    Alioops831 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    You look great! Excellent work!
  • LaChinaDoll
    LaChinaDoll Posts: 168 Member
    Options

I know what you mean! Im busting half a move.
  • LaChinaDoll
    LaChinaDoll Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Great Job Rach! Right now I look like your middle picture maybe a little more pudgy.

I still have one month to go. Keeping my fingers crossed that my back rolls disappear!
  • angie_04
    angie_04 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Core20 done last night
    LowHIIT20+Stretch10=DONE today :bigsmile:

Can't believe it's already been 2 weeks!! I've lost 2.2 lbs in the first 2 weeks which makes 14lbs total with nothing but TF since March 2013!!! WooHoo!!!
  • tara9blur
    tara9blur Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Rach, you look incredible!!! What a huge difference! Check out your awesome abs, too! Way to go - what an inspiration you are... How far in where you in your second set of photos? Seriously, the difference between the second set and third set is awe-inspiring! Congrats!
  • rachpetersen
    rachpetersen Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Rach, you look incredible!!! What a huge difference! Check out your awesome abs, too! Way to go - what an inspiration you are... How far in where you in your second set of photos? Seriously, the difference between the second set and third set is awe-inspiring! Congrats!

Hey Tara,
    I actually did the 9 week prep program followed directly by the 12 week program. The first pictures were Feb 1 of this year before I started anything. The second set was 2 months later (when I finished the 9 week prep and started the 12 week). The last picture was 3 months later after the 12 week program. I lost like 15 of my 22 lbs during the 9 week prep schedule, but lost most of my inches during the 12 week program....hence the big difference in the last 2 sets of pictures!
  • Alioops831
    Alioops831 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Well, I just finished my last workout in Week 4. Tomorrow morning I'll take measurements.