July sign-ups (introduce yourself here)

Options

Replies

• JessiokaFroka
    JessiokaFroka Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, I'm Jessica. I'm 26 and 5' 8" with quite a lot still to lose. I'm a desk-jockey nine-to-fiver with a husband and I'm in the middle of remodeling/renovating just about my entire house.

I'm currently one of the last members standing in the June challenge... Here's to making it through Sunday!
  • pixies1635
    Options
    Hola everybody ;),
    I am Nala , 18years old .. Trying to get fitter for college
  • aletheia_vox
    aletheia_vox Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Woah! Way to go on June - you can sooo do it!
  • SJoSid
    SJoSid Posts: 9
    Options
    Hi! I'm Shana. I travel A LOT so I need something to keep me honest about staying on top of MFP. This month is going to kick my butt!
  • moneil25
    moneil25 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I'm Mary Lee. I just participated in the 20 a day challenge for May and again for June. I'm not losing a lot of weight but because we were required to exercise at least 20 minutes a day i've been more consistent with exercise than I ever have been in my life. My husband and I walk on avg at least 4 k a day. I am feeling a difference in my clothes.
    I look forward to being accountable.
  • ELEANOR43da
    ELEANOR43da Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    My name is Denise .I am a 43 stay at home Mom ,have a loving husband and 3 wonderful boys,20,19 and 15 . I have many health issues and they make it very difficult to lose . The only exercise I am able to do so it is my sanity through this . It will be 2 weeks Sunday for me . I guess I am expecting to much because I want to see 50 pounds gone by summers end. Willing to work hard!:l
  • dchief30
    dchief30 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone Dave just trying to loose weight I'm 41 years old have 3 kids and a wonderful wife and 2 grandkids
  • lunchlady67
    lunchlady67 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. My name is Nancy and I am 45 years old. I had lost 85 lbs in a two year period and went from 240 lbs. to 155 lbs. I have gained back 15 lbs. and am struggling to get it off before it becomes more!! Would love any motivation and ideas from anyone. The accountability of this group will be great in keeping me on track. My exercise is not an issue but my snacking and sweets is definitely something I need work on. Good luck to everyone!!
  • chrystalmsimmons
    chrystalmsimmons Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone.

My name is Chrystal. I am excited about joining the group because I end up giving myself a cheat moment everyday. This will hold me accountable. I am nervous and excited.
  • Turnaround2012
    Turnaround2012 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Hi There Turnaround2012 here. I have been really serious about MFP for about 2 months now and I am really enjoying my journey to health and fitness.

I am married and have a wonderful daughter.

I travel in a sales job so I have to be very focused about eating right and working out on the road - I just can't "take days off" because I am out of town.

I am intrigued by the very strong accountability here and I could not resist the challenge :-)
  • litax
    litax Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Signing up.

Hello.
  • lucky1822
    lucky1822 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey guys im new and hope to be with you all in this group at the end of July!!!!! My Name Is MJ and am really looking forward to doing this as a group and to meet new friends on there weight loss journey.
  • TimetoCountCaroline
    Options
    I just joined MFP today. I am motivated by rules, so I thought this challenge would be a good way for me to kick start my program.
  • sundog10
    sundog10 Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone I'm Gail and thought the strict rules would hold me accountable. I am trying to be more consistent in logging my food diary and getting my workouts in . Thank you for starting this group and putting the work into it, Good luck to everyone!!
  • CassMFP
    CassMFP Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I screwed up about half way through last month, but was honestly happy I made it that long. I found the challenge really helped me stay on track, and I was really bummed to report I was out. These past two weeks I have stopped exercising consistently and eating the budgeted calories..I really needed the challenge to stay on track! I'm excited to be back!
  • caradae
    caradae Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    Welcome, everyone!

Cass, I'm glad you're back. I didn't make it the entire month of June, either, and I too realized how difficult it is to stay on track once you're out. I'm thinking about joining a separate group--in addition to this one--so that I'll have a group to fall back on in case I don't make it again.
  • imranpower
    Options
    Hi , I'm imran and i am 16 going 17 this year. I am about 87kgs , i have lost about 12kgs this year :D . I hope i will have everyone's support and i will support everyone as well. I hope i won't fail this challenge! :D
  • MrsMck22
    MrsMck22 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I'm Belinda, 29 years old, married with an 8 year old daughter. I've been on and off MFP for about 6 months and I'm really wanting to get back into it so I'm really excited about this challenge (and nervous truth be told!!). I have a few medical issues that according to the doctors are all the result of being overweight (which I think is crap) so I'm just trying to lose weight, while pestering them to look at other reasons in the meantime.

Feel free to add me and we can motivate each other through the coming month!!

Good luck everyone,
    Belinda
  • madisonmacbeth
    Options
    Hi! I'm Maddie. Im 19 and I work overnights at mcdonalds. (so not loving it) my calorie goal is 250 a day, and I usually get off my shift at 7 then go to school and then the gym :P Nice to meet you all! Oh and I started at 227 (i lied in my intro:P) and I am down to 181.8. :)
  • Limbo2012
    Limbo2012 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Lynn, 47, crazy busy full-time working mom of DS 14 and DD 12. Today, I celebrate my 1st year anniversary here on MFP. Although I’ve lost the ‘bulk’ of my excess weight, I’ve slowly begun loosing focus on what needs to be done to make this journey a successful one. In the last couple of months, I’ve been starting to hum ‘I’ve lost that loving feeling’ so this is the group for me! Sending out my very best wishes for success in this awesome challenge! Good luck everyone! :)