Chitter Chatter

Options
elispeli
elispeli Posts: 96 Member
Hey guys!
I'm a bored insomniac trying to distract myself from the fridge downstairs.
...it's so tempting... :brokenheart:

Help! How are you? What's your name? What did you do today? WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE COLOR? WHAT MUSIC DO YOU LIKE?
:drinker:

Replies

• getsuyoubi
    getsuyoubi Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hi Sweetie,

dont do it, withstand it! If you cant sleep, make a tea of camomile or the like, read a book, or listen to music, or take a walk/ exercise to get tired, take a warm shower...

I am still working, I like Panic at the Disco

what about you?
  • elispeli
    Options
    Ooh tea! That's a great idea! I have a lot of tea, I can make some ^-^

I myself like rock music

What's your job, if you don't mind me asking?
  • getsuyoubi
    getsuyoubi Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I am a student, by working, I meant sitting at the computer and reading. ^^ I consider it a job anyway, so the answer is research ^__~ (biology/ biophysics)
  • wimapple88
    wimapple88 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    When I get cravings at night I take a shower, brush my teeth, and play around with new hairstyles/make up. Weird perhaps, but it keeps my mind off food and reminds me about why I'm dieting in the first place! Plus no one wants to eat right after brushing their teeth, so it keeps me from eating (at least for awhile :P)
  • Aejoso
    Aejoso Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    When I get cravings at night I take a shower, brush my teeth, and play around with new hairstyles/make up. Weird perhaps, but it keeps my mind off food and reminds me about why I'm dieting in the first place! Plus no one wants to eat right after brushing their teeth, so it keeps me from eating (at least for awhile :P)

That's not weird at all! I do the same thing:)
  • ReadynWillin
    ReadynWillin Posts: 104
    Options
    "My favorite colohr iz light tan. My animahl iz poohpies." Couldn't resist :P

My song of the day:
    ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keOa5U8XqSg

Sorry, I'm kinda in a melancholy mood ^^;
  • elispeli
    Options
    Yay very cool! So what are we all doing in preparation of the Sunday weigh-in?
  • ReadynWillin
    Options
    Trying not to eat over my limit lol
  • elispeli
    Options
    Ahaha I always eat over my limit. Just exercise it off! Ups the metabolism...plus then there are things like cheeze-its... yumm
  • elispeli
    Options
    Anyone on?
  • sterphy
    sterphy Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hi everybody!
    Just wanted to check in today, I'm pretty excited for the weigh in tomorrow because I have had a really good week so far! No slip ups, drinking tons of water, and feeling good about what my numbers will be at. Tonight I'm having my first night out since I started and going to the Styx concert in town, I know everyone else will be drinking so I'm debating how to handle myself. I always run into trouble when it comes to drinking because whenever I have a hangover I just want to eat, eat eat. So this time I'm probably only going to have one or two mixed drinks. Anybody have any suggestions for a "healthy" cocktail? I'm thinking of just getting vodka/soda. Hope you are all having a great weekend!
  • elispeli
    Options
    :smile: Vodka/soda sounds like a good deal. Have fun at the concert!

I myself and nervous for tomorrow morning...I don't think I've made any headway. Actually I feel as though I've gained weight. Ho hum. I guess we'll have to see.
  • ReadynWillin
    Options
    Hope you all were where you wanted to be on the scale this morning. Can't wait to see what tomorrow's challenge is--I'm so excited!

By the way, I'm starting a program called "Made to Crave." So far, the book is amazing! It's both insightful to the emotional challenges of overeating and well-informed about the science behind metabolism and weight-loss. I highly recommend it :)
    They also have a DVD, but I haven't seen it yet so I can't comment ^^;