Trick for Treat Challenge begins SUNDAY!

Options
mommamellymac
mommamellymac Posts: 205 Member
halloween2copy_zpsb862a2bc.jpg

Hello everyone! Our challenge will begin on Sunday, June 30th. I hope you all got your measuring tapes and your scales ready!

How it works
We will be weighing-in every Sunday. Every Monday, I will post the results of the previous week. You do not have to wait until Sunday to post your weigh-ins. You can post your weigh-in for whatever day is convenient for you! I just need all submissions in for the results chart!

At the end of each month, we will be taking measurements. Measurements are more accurate in seeing how successful we are! Measuring tape is inexpensive and very useful! I will remind you when it is time for measurements! We will have weekly challenges for you and for the group as a whole! I will try to be incorporating discussions/recipe of the week!

Good luck!!!

This is the format I want you to enter in!
Starting Weight:
Challenge Goal Weight:
Your Game Plan and the struggle you want to overcome the most!

Starting Measurements:
Neck-
Chest-
Waist-
Hips-
Right Bicep-
Left Bicep-
Right Thigh-
Left Thigh-

INVITE YOUR FRIENDS! Remember, we are an open group!

If you don't want to do the challenge anymore, please let me know. If you are not active after two weeks, I will remove your name from the chart. Any suggestions? Concerns? Send me a message! You can also add me to see when I post!

Replies

• Janice0711
    Janice0711 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    AWESOME! See You June 30th! :flowerforyou:
  • Janice0711
    Janice0711 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Starting Weight:185
    Challenge Goal Weight:165
    *I need to start drinking more water and less Diet Cokes & go back to exercising 5-6 days a week~

*I need to stop going out to eat so much & when I do , really "watch" what I am eating....

I am a retired teacher & alot of my friends want to eat out & I am helping my BFF find a job & while she is off, she wants to eat out, & when my hubby gets off work he want to eat out, my daughter just had her 1st baby, 3 months ago & I am eating out with her or taking her food...after church them family wants to eat out...LOL :tongue:

My hubby & I went on our 20th anniversary cruise for 10 days in April & I have had a hard time getting back into the "groove"!
    *I started this last challenge after it had been going on for a month & then we went on our cruise...I think I will do better "this time", since I am starting on the 1st day ...GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE! Janice
    :wink:

Starting Measurements:
    Neck-14
    Chest-42
    Waist-37
    Hips-44
    Right Bicep-15
    Left Bicep-15
    Right Thigh-24
    Left Thigh- 24
  • jazzminx
    jazzminx Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Starting Weight: 212.4 (although I suspect I will go up as soon as I am able to eat solid food again. I've had an extreme sore throat and swollen tonsils so I haven't been able to eat for a few days.)
    Challenge Goal Weight: 192.4
    Game Plan: I plan on restarting Jillian Michaels 90 day Body Evolution workout. I started it, but didn't make it past the first month. I will finish it this time around. I will also continue to take bicycle rides with my kids and work on the elliptical.
    Struggle to Overcome: I have a major problem with motivation and keeping up with exercise. I will go strong for a few days but then do nothing for weeks :( I want to finish this challenge strong and meet my goal!

I will come back with my measurements, I need to find my tape measure again. I'm pretty sure my kids ran off with it sometime so who knows where it ended up, lol.
  • RoseMay1122
    Options
    Hello again girls!

SW: 154 (new scales=new weight - c'est la vie!)
    GW: 145

Game Plan: to actually start monitoring my food intake again, and try to get in half an hour of exercise at least a day. Mostly it'll be walking the dog/to work, but I'm also going to try to make myself do regular bodyweight exercises too. They're what will help the bits I'm most aware of, and I need to be disciplined about it!

My biggest problem is precisely that discipline, on both food and exercise, so....I'll need some motivation please!

Starting measurements:
    Neck - 12.5
    Chest - 40
    Waist - 29
    Hips - 39
    L Bicep - 11
    R Bicep - 11
    L Thigh - 21
    R Thigh - 21
  • phreekles
    phreekles Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Sorry have been away this weekend and have to go to work now but I will post when I get back this evening.
  • phreekles
    phreekles Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Starting Weight: 128 lb
    Challenge Goal Weight: 119 lb

Game plan: Eat clean, 5:2 intermittent fasting, cycle to work everyday, drink plenty of water, and as I'm getting closer to my goal weight I'm starting to realise more and more that my belly needs toning up. I really don't want to start weight lifting, but does anyone know alternative ways of tightening ab muscles without weight lifting?

Starting measurements:
    Neck- 12.4
    Chest- 36.2
    Waist- 25.1
    Love handles - 33.4
    Hips- 37.5
    Right Bicep- 9.8
    Left Bicep- 9.8
    Right Thigh- 20.8
    Left Thigh- 20.8
  • jandear
    jandear Posts: 3
    Options
    Hellooo...
    startinf weight is 212.2
    Goal is 35lbs

Neck:14.5
    Cheat: 48
    Waist:49.5
    Hips: 50.5
    Right bicep:12.5
    Left bicep: ls
    Right thigh: 22.5
    Left thigh: 21

Game plan is everyday morning and night get my 30min walk. In..which is a brisk walk. Akso start using weights to ton
    My struggle is food..carbs. I crave carbs and i am a emotional eater. So staying on tast will be
    My struggle.
  • mommamellymac
    Options
    yay! I will post my info on Friday, and a new topic on Saturday for weigh ins on Sunday!
  • jmom376
    jmom376 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I am new to this challenge :) I will post my information in the next couple of days while I am home.

I weight in on Wednesdays. Can I post my updaes on those days?
  • mommamellymac
    Options
    I weight in on Wednesdays. Can I post my updaes on those days?

yes you can! I just post results after every sunday!
  • mommamellymac
    Options
    Oops! I forgot my info! :P Must refer to my check in stuff on my profile LOL

Start weight: 198.5
    Goal weight: 180

Measurements:
    Neck:13.5
    Cheat: 44
    Waist:41
    Hips: 43
    Right bicep: 16
    Left bicep: 16
    Right thigh: 23.5
    Left thigh: 24
  • jmom376
    jmom376 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Pam, I would like to join this challenge.
    Starting Weight: 218.60
    Challenge Goal Weight: 198.60
    My game plan is to continue to walk at least 30 minutes a day, do the Elliptical for at least 30 minutes 3 X's a week, and start light weights 3 x's a week. My biggest struggle will be to introduce strength training into my routine and not set off a Fibromyalgia flare up. I will need to take it slow and not push myself too hard.

Starting Measurements:
    Neck-15
    Chest-45
    Waist-41.20
    Hips-47
    Right Bicep-15
    Left Bicep-15
    Right Thigh-25
    Left Thigh-25
  • dsclemente
    dsclemente Posts: 70
    Options
    Hi I'm Dana!

Starting weight: 140.0
    Challenge Goal weight: 127
    My game plan is to include more strength training with my cardio. I also took up running! My biggest struggle is staying motivated. My job can suck all my energy that when I get home I don't feel like doing anything. Any suggestions?

I don't know my measurements. I am 5'4" and I wear a size 8 pant size....they are a bit loose so I think I might be smaller.