Week 4 weigh in

Options
kithalloyd
kithalloyd Posts: 135 Member
Hello everyone I hope that you guys are doing great! I started to just stop the challenge again because of the low participation however I think I will keep going. It doesnt take 20 to complete a challenge just two. So please enter this weeks numbers.

Starting 255

week 1 254 lost 1 lb

week 2 258 gained 4 lb :mad:

week 3 253 lost that 4 plus 1 for 5 loss :love:

week 4 251 lost 2 lbs total lost 4 lbs

Replies

• jbalistriere
    jbalistriere Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Okay, hopefully have a normalish schedule. My next addition will be the Monday after the 4th and then back on track for Mondays after.

Starting weight - 147
    Week 1 - 144
    Week 2 - No Scale Available
    Week 3 - If the hospital scale counts (Thank GOD that's not my normal scale) - 142
    Week 4 - 141

Total Lost - 6 lbs - Hopefully it stays gone now that I'm eating normalish again.

Have a great week!
  • rajathwalharris
    Options
    Hey,
    Start Weight: 161
    Goal: 145
    Week 1 - 161
    Week 2 - 155
    Week 3 - 153
    Week 4 - 152

Total weight loss: 9 lbs

Blood sugar A1c range (Canada) 5.8 mmol. Yippee!

I have been working out tons this last week and my diet has always been clean, and only 1 lb? Is this normal? I do have a very under active thyroid....but not feeling tired or anything.....guess I will see what Week 5 brings.....

Good Luck everyone!

PS: These 7 lbs are going to be hard to lose....any suggestions would be greatly appreciated :) I would like to lose these before my getaway with my hubby on Aug 5th and the Mud Hero competition on Aug 24th....eeeek!!!!!!

Raj
  • Starterbeauty
    Options
    starting 193

week 1 190lbs

week 2 187lbs

week 3 190lbs

Week 4 191lbs

Idk what I'm doing wrong , clean eating, working out 6times a week... This is so discouraging
  • Starterbeauty
    Options
  • rajathwalharris
    Options
    I know how you feel....this week I was so good with diet, ..and loads of exercise and I only see 1 lb difference....but despite the scale, the "silver" lining if you will...I have loads more energy and my clothes feel looser.... So dont discount these changes....how are you feeling? the weight will come off....guarantee, you are doing all the right things.
    Speaking of wrong things......10 days of super clean eating and I ate one homemade waffle today..UGH....oh well....back on wagon tomorrow. Have a great day and keep smiling!
    Raj
    :)
  • ksmom4
    ksmom4 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Starting 184.4

Week 1 184.4
    Week 2 183.8
    Week 3 184.0
    Week 4 184.0 (normally weigh myself first thing in morning...not last thing of the day--don't know if that makes a diff or not)

Nothing changed but, I should not be that surprised as it has been a bad week for eating and next week will just suck as well....on the plus side I am down about a half pound for the month---I will take it as it is better than nothing.
  • jbalistriere
    jbalistriere Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    If you gain muscle you will not lose pounds since muscle weighs more. One thing I've done is measure myself, it helps calm me down when the scale isn't nice to me. Good luck!!