Harder to exercise!

Options
kqs2002
kqs2002 Posts: 10 Member
I am in my third trimester and it is getting alot harder to do things now. I'm still trying to walk every week and I go to some weight classes at the gym too. What has everyone else done later in pregnancy to stay active?

Replies

• AshleyBirkey
    AshleyBirkey Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am 20 weeks and it has already gotten harder but with my first pregnancy I did a lot of Zumba and walking. I also ordered a pregnancy yoga video and it breaks it up to work for you in the different stages of pregnancy and even after(6weeks after baby is born) Good Luck!
  • mistybkarma
    mistybkarma Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I am only 19 weeks, but I have definitely noticed an increased difficulty when I work out. I get tired so quickly now, and barely have the energy to finish. I just take it slow and decrease my weight.
  • kshanika
    kshanika Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I am 29 weeks and it definately gets harder as the weeks go by i try to aim for 4 days a week still weight training and cardio but i listen to my body if i feel tired or sluggish I skip the workout or a do a lite workout with resitance bands and the strecthing feels so good! Just go at your own pace!
  • courtneybray773
    Options
    I am 36 weeks and 4 days at the moment. I can say, it gets a LOT harder. At least for me it has. I am so tired. I fuel my body well for workouts, but can't get the energy. I do make sure I do at least 30 squats, holding 4 while holding a kegel at the same time, to get birth muscles ready.
    I would be walking every day, but my husband has yet to fix the stroller tire so I can. I have a 20 month old.
    Do what you can, don't strain yourself. If you contract during an exercise, it is too much.