New Group with everyone

Options
Em2je05
Em2je05 Posts: 215 Member
Are we starting a new group or just joining another group? I really enjoyed this group and the committments. Anyone down to start a new group!?!?!?!

Replies

• PinkNinjaLaura
    PinkNinjaLaura Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    There's another thread going about this with some ideas of how to tweak things going forward. It's pinned so check the top of the list. Several of us interested in moving forward!
  • krk5235
    krk5235 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I just changed the name of our group and weighins to friday . Plus we are switching to 1 pound/week. Doesnt mean that if anyone still trys for 2 pounds/week that they arent welcome. I just want to keep our group togethe, u all mean ttttoooooooooo much to me!!!! So u dont need to navigate away as i did the dirty work for us.
  • PinkNinjaLaura
    PinkNinjaLaura Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    I just changed the name of our group and weighins to friday . Plus we are switching to 1 pound/week. Doesnt mean that if anyone still trys for 2 pounds/week that they arent welcome. I just want to keep our group togethe, u all mean ttttoooooooooo much to me!!!! So u dont need to navigate away as i did the dirty work for us.

Thanks so much!
  • Ammebee
    Ammebee Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Oh good, i didnt get the the 20lb loss but im still loosing so its all good. Grateful for all the support from the group :)
  • Em2je05
    Em2je05 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Thanks Keith!!
  • krk5235
    krk5235 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Welcome Laura & Em!