Newbie to the group needs some friends

Options
BtheMommy
BtheMommy Posts: 9 Member
Hi, I'm Becca. I'm new to the site. I'm also a stay at home mom and I'm looking for friends to help keep me motivated as much as I would motivate them. I'm in process to lose weight for my son. He is 10 months old and I need to quit making excuses on why I cant lose weight . I need to do it for him.. Its already showing I need to when I get out of breath from playing with him or chasing him down when he crawls away or gets into something.. I need to be in better shape where I can play with him. I can see if I dont change what I'm doing I wont get to see him grow up.

Replies

• moms0211
    moms0211 Posts: 64
    Options
    Sorry I am a little late responding.....I started this group and I am totally not happy with myself but I quit again....but that is in the past and I am here now and pray to go I am strong enough to make it work this time!! I just added you as a friend! :) How are you doing??
  • bed2883
    bed2883 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I'm Becca too. :-) This has been a rough week, so I haven't been online much. Feel free to add me.
  • ThaithaiChocolate
    ThaithaiChocolate Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    It can be a little overwhelming raising a family and doing every thing in the house trying to find Tim for your self I work a full time job so I am always busy but I make time for working out very day I haven't missed one day since starting MFP I am adding you right now:)
  • amammaa4
    amammaa4 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Hi, and welcome! I try and come on a few times a day so feel free to add me :)
  • DistantJ
    DistantJ Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I'm here! Feel free to add me, though I won't start losing weight again until later this week, as I'm scheduled to have my baby on 7/23 of this month. :) It's a boy, #7, (boy #3) and I have LOTS to lose once he's out.
  • erikahand
    erikahand Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want to. I am new to this group and just coming back to the site after being lazy for a few months not exercising (but I am back now and want to lose weight very badly) I have been coming online a few times a day to log so I am usually available
    :happy: