Still going?

Options
WenHurley
WenHurley Posts: 166 Member
How many of us are still doing this challenge?

Just wondering...

Replies

• bgudwien
    bgudwien Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I've gotten off track the past week. :/
  • pinkpinstripe
    Options
    no :( I got off track and then struggled to get back. Not so much the effort of doing the exercise, just finding the time and remembered before it's bed time....
  • EniBee
    EniBee Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    still on!
  • EniBee
    Options
    Whats the July challenge?
  • trina512
    trina512 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I got derailed around day 18 unfortunately. I'd be up for trying again next month though.
  • carlynishere
    carlynishere Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I got derailed around day 18 unfortunately. I'd be up for trying again next month though.

I got derailed this month too! Looking to hop back on the challenge train for July though. WenHurley, do you have anything planned for July??
  • WenHurley
    Options
    I am planning on doing the 30 Day Shred this month as soon as the DVD is here. I had to order it online. They've been out in the stores here. It's supposed to be 20 minutes a day.
  • EniBee
    Options
    I am planning on doing the 30 Day Shred this month as soon as the DVD is here. I had to order it online. They've been out in the stores here. It's supposed to be 20 minutes a day.

Tomorrow will be my last day on the 30 Day Shred. Although I bough the dvd half way through, I have not actually used it as all three levels are on the following sites on-line (see below). Also, there is a group on MFP that are doing this challenge starting today for 6 weeks (see calendar below as well). Just search for July 2013 Jillian Michael, it should take you there. SO, NO EXCUSE NOT TO START TODAY! Good luck!!!

Level 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Pc-NizMgg8

Level 2:

Level 3:

Feel free to use the following calendar to plan your workout(shared by an MFP member):
    http://media-cache-ec4.pinimg.com/736x/9a/15/5b/9a155bf86cfba1821f92407b445cdf94.jpg
  • EniBee
    Options
    Struggling to find a challenge for July, any suggestions aprt from the 30DS? I am too scared to start insanity! My son is currently on week 2.
  • WenHurley
    Options
    There is a jump rope and a push up challenge too.
  • WenHurley
    Options
    I started a new group: July 2013 - Squats, crunches, & push-ups. It combines the previous 2 challenges with Push-ups. You can change it up any way you like. I know that several of us have a limited amount of time for exercise in our busy schedules, so I broke it up to one type each day but feel free to do more.

Let me know what you think.