what the hell is a tease?

Shrinkmeslowly
Shrinkmeslowly Posts: 42 Member
I'm about to start my first every calendar- just the beginner one. There is a move she asks me to do called 5 teasers.. I tried googling it but I haven't found it anywhere. I'm really excited to see how my body is going to change over the next 4 weeks. Might have to add casey into my rotation!
anyone have any words of advice? and do you just do her calender or do you also run and train?

Replies

• Teaser: Focuses on your total core strength. Begin lying on your back with arms extended behind you and legs elongated in front of you. Take a big inhale through your nose and on the exhale, squeeze your abs and lift up into a “V”. If this is difficult, don’t be discouraged! Simply go as high as you can and bend the knees if you need to. You’ll get stronger with time and practice. Try to holder your teaser for about 20 seconds.

**I found that off of her Blogilates blog under Bikini Ready Abs Workout**

I love Blogilates! I currently just started the July Calender. I did about half of the beginner calender and felt comfortable enough to jump into this months calender instead. You really will see your body change very quickly. 2 weeks of ONLY her calender & I already dropped 9 inches & 4lbs (weather that was water weight, who cares!). On her beginner calender, I jogged 3x a week. On the normal calenders, I don't dare, haha! I'm sore with the hour workout a day, which is what the normal calenders give you.

Good Luck! Your going to LOVE IT!
  • Shrinkmeslowly
    Shrinkmeslowly Posts: 42 Member
    Thank-you so much! I guess maybe I should have looked a little harder.
    I do a lot of yoga so I am hoping that pilates will be something that comes more natural to me. I am using it as a new tool to try and budge the last few lbs and inches. I hurt my ankle so anything HIIT style is a no no for me!
    Congrats also on your lbs and inch loss! so inspiring!