Goal weight

Options
nysha145
nysha145 Posts: 28 Member
So what is everyone Goal weight? I want to be 145 at then end so I need to lose 47 pounds I hope to be there by Christmas so I can bring in the New year healthy and take losing weight of my New years resolution lol.

Replies

• Me2FitMe
    Me2FitMe Posts: 1,284 Member
    Options
    My goal weight is 140 lbs! I have 37 to go... I want to accomplish that by the end of October... @nysha145, that sounds like a great plan! I too would love to take that off my yearly new resolution list!! lol ... then if the lifetyle change gets me to losing below my goal weight... that would be awesome too!
  • mzvrobinson
    mzvrobinson Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My Goal weight is 138. I hope to reach My semi goal weight of 178 by December 31, 2013. I want to start my new year off with a new me.
  • ChristinaOrtiz23
    ChristinaOrtiz23 Posts: 1,546 Member
    Options
    My ultimate goal weight in 150, I'm currently at 187 (as of last Wednesday), but i do mini goals. So my 1st mini goal is hit the 170s by august 1st!!
  • katmariew
    katmariew Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    My goal is 120 - I am currently 161. I would be in "normal" by 155 but I am not comfortable there (small framed). I looked my best at 120 maybe 130.
  • juliesaturday
    juliesaturday Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hmm..I would say my first goal would be 139. I am at 157.8 as of today and have lost 22 pounds so far. I don't really have a time frame. I weigh myself like once every 2 or 3 months. I don't like the scale, really. I'm more interested in my old clothes fitting :) but, yeah I would say 139 is my first goal!
  • Phoenix_Warrior
    Phoenix_Warrior Posts: 1,633 Member
    Options
    My weight goal is 130. I have 36 more pounds to go!