anyone on Testosterone already?

Options
AshJasper
AshJasper Posts: 51 Member
did you have to adjust your calories or amount of exercise? I'm starting in about a month, and idk what to do about caloric intake and exercise...

thanks guys!!

Replies

• CaiLogan
    CaiLogan Posts: 11
    Options
    Hey there,

I've started T and I still haven't been able to figure this out. Have you had any luck?
  • savethecat
    savethecat Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I've been wondering the same thing. I started 6 weeks ago and I think I need to manually adjust my calories but I'm not sure to what. I can't live off of 1200 calories a day right now. It's just not happening.
  • lillian9973
    Options
    As I understand it, the difference in metabolism (BMR) between males and females is largely due to the difference in lean muscle mass. As you gain muscle due to the T, gradually adjust your calorie levels upwards.
  • alexanderhoofie
    Options
    I just kind of took it as it came, and found out that I couldn't live on 1200 calories a day either. I must have used 15 different BMR calculators trying to figure out how much I should be eating, haha. I'm set at 1500 or so now.

In my first year of T, I barely paid attention or tried to lose weight, and ended up losing 40 lbs anyway. I'd say just see how you feel as you progress.