hey all....

Options
reggie83
reggie83 Posts: 17 Member
....I'm the newest member so I guess I should say hi to everyone. I'm based in NY and looking get to 190 lbs. I'm currently at 210 and can't seem to get under 200. That will be my first milestone. I've lost about 30 lbs last year and have managed to maintain. Now I'm looking to renew my motivation and get back on the weight loss train. I almost joined weight watchers but decided to try some of the other tools here before I did that.

As far as exercise do so regularly. I do a 4 day split (push, legs, pull, core) with mostly body weight and some free weights. I am starting to get more into free weights because the progression is much clearer and simpler. I also jump rope for cardio for the time being. Normally I workout for 10 weeks then take a week or two off to relax. I see the results.

As far as eating I have recently purchased a magic bullet and use it every day. Green smoothies and fruit smoothies have become a habit.

Looking forward to dropping this excess.....

Replies

• PinkNinjaLaura
    PinkNinjaLaura Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    ....I'm the newest member so I guess I should say hi to everyone. I'm based in NY and looking get to 190 lbs. I'm currently at 210 and can't seem to get under 200. That will be my first milestone. I've lost about 30 lbs last year and have managed to maintain. Now I'm looking to renew my motivation and get back on the weight loss train. I almost joined weight watchers but decided to try some of the other tools here before I did that.

As far as exercise do so regularly. I do a 4 day split (push, legs, pull, core) with mostly body weight and some free weights. I am starting to get more into free weights because the progression is much clearer and simpler. I also jump rope for cardio for the time being. Normally I workout for 10 weeks then take a week or two off to relax. I see the results.

As far as eating I have recently purchased a magic bullet and use it every day. Green smoothies and fruit smoothies have become a habit.

Looking forward to dropping this excess.....

Welcome reggie83! Looking forward to having you as part of the group!
  • Em2je05
    Em2je05 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This is an amazing group and all the members on here (that actually post) do an amazing job on encouraging others! :) Looking forward to seeing progress from you!

Emily
  • krk5235
    krk5235 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Welcome Reggie! Glad your amongst us, cuz we sure beat the heck outta weight watchers!!!!! I,m Keith, I live just south west of Binghamton, NY.
  • Unaisha8
    Unaisha8 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Welcome Reggie83! Glad to have you here in this group. Hope you achieve your weight loss goal soon. Good luck, Unaisha
  • babyblackbutterfly
    Options
    Hey Reggie!
    Glad to have you aboard...
    BBB