How is everyone doing?

Options
Mommy2akt
Mommy2akt Posts: 46 Member
Back from vacation and must say that diet was the furthest thing away from my mind! I weighed when I for back on Monday and had gained a pound. So not motivated, but need to get back on track. I have been eatting terribly and not excercising. I promised myself i will to get back on track After Canada day.

Hoping everyone else is still on track! Looking forward to hear how it is going!

Replies

• BarbellApprentice
    BarbellApprentice Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm doing ok. Logging my good daily. Working out at the gym 4 days a week. I have also started running a few days a week. I'm still working on not binging so much on the weekends. My weigh is down abou 3 lbs and my waist measurement is almost back to its smallest point. I'm really trying to push hard for the next 2 weeks before my vacation and then a 2 week business trip to Asia.

I was just about to give up on this group so it's good to hear from you.
  • lilkat_0087
    lilkat_0087 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    My vacation starts next week and I've been really watching myself. No binges lately and despite the heat I have been keeping up with my running. I'm down another pound and am now back to where I started (I gained 5 when I lost track back in March). I take measurements again in two weeks so hopefully my trip doesn't throw me off.

Glad to hear it's been going well for you guys too.
  • Mommy2akt
    Mommy2akt Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Glad you guys haven't given up on the board. I think checking in to it helps me to keep on track!

Moody and lilkat - great job! Sounds like you are keeping at it! Having the trip to look forward to gives good motivation. I think I need to book another!! Do you guys find that running helps to get the weight off quicker. I have never been a runner, but ofen wonder if I should start....
  • lilkat_0087
    lilkat_0087 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Running initially helped with weight loss. since I have so little to lose now I find it helps me maintain. Strength training is what changes my body now for me. Unfortunately I hate it so I'm inconsistent and its slow going for me.
  • BarbellApprentice
    BarbellApprentice Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Running will certainly burn calories. And that is the over arching goal.. burn more than you consume. I have started to add a bit of running to try and push through these last few pounds. Start slowly since you have never run.
  • PGG19
    PGG19 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    intense weekend, had a bar event, a bbq, and pride parade. My liquor level was quite high, but actually pretty low for me. Low enough to keep me within my calorie level. It's a lose-win type thing. I'm okay with it :)
  • sunnmuun
    sunnmuun Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Ate horribly yesterday but got on the scale this morning and weighed the same as yesterday...good I didn't gain, bad I didn't refrain so that would have been pounds off...Bought a punching bag for the basement. Can't wait to get that started!! :smile: