• YpsiChris
    YpsiChris Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I just joined this group today and I had a message within 6 hours. <shrugs>
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options

Awesome. I'm letting all of my friends know that they too can receive their very own janebshaw PM...

...simply by joining this group.

:drinker:
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options

Did you post anything crossfit related on the boards?

If not, that's insane.
  • CrankMeUp
    CrankMeUp Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options

Awesome. I'm letting all of my friends know that they too can receive their very own janebshaw PM...

Hi!
  • 3dogsrunning
    Options

Hi!

Welcome! Crossfit is awesome. So glad you are considering it :drinker:
  • Mother_Superior
    Mother_Superior Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    In. Don't have a box near me, and even if I did, I probably couldn't afford it right now. But some day...just maybe. And I want my own personalized message too!
  • jofjltncb6
    Options
    But seriously, once we've had our fun getting janebshaw PMs for everyone, and as much as I hate going this route, someone should bring her behavior to the attention of the mods. While her opinions probably won't sway many, there might be a few who may be on the fence...and this kind of behavior is almost certainly in violation of either a "no stalking" or "no harassing" rule...and if not, it's definitely in violation of the unwritten "no asshattery" or "no douchebaggery" rules.
  • 3dogsrunning
    Options
    But seriously, once we've had our fun getting janebshaw PMs for everyone, and as much as I hate going this route, someone should bring her behavior to the attention of the mods. While her opinions probably won't sway many, there might be a few who may be on the fence...and this kind of behavior is almost certainly in violation of either a "no stalking" or "no harassing" rule...and if not, it's definitely in violation of the unwritten "no asshattery" or "no douchebaggery" rules.

I agree.
  • CrankMeUp
    CrankMeUp Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    In. Don't have a box near me, and even if I did, I probably couldn't afford it right now. But some day...just maybe. And I want my own personalized message too!

must

not

always

say

what

i am

thinking
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options
    There's a box less than a mile and a half from my house. I've been considering it. Looks like a lot of fun and a hell of a workout. I need to get my ankle back to 100% first.

Yes, I actually have an injury that was, believe it or not, not caused by Crossfit. I'm sure most people didn't even know there was such a thing.
  • jofjltncb6
    Options
    There's a box less than a mile and a half from my house. I've been considering it. Looks like a lot of fun and a hell of a workout. I need to get my ankle back to 100% first.

Yes, I actually have an injury that was, believe it or not, not caused by Crossfit. I'm sure most people didn't even know there was such a thing.

And I assume that by "most people", you actually mean, "janebshaw".
  • fitfunk
    fitfunk Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I thought JBS was a mythical figure, like Sasquatch. But I just got The Email. I'm not even a crossfitter per se, only joined this group today as I went to a free intro session over the weekend and am thinking of joining the 6-session intro program.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    Just a heads up, you guys will soon be getting emails from one SusanB148, which is Jane's new posting account. Or she'll probably keep emailing under Jane and post as Susan.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1032593-crossfit

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/susanb148
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    Just a heads up, you guys will soon be getting emails from one SusanB148, which is Jane's new posting account. Or she'll probably keep emailing under Jane and post as Susan.

oh lovely...

well I'll sit here and wait for that then.
  • Mummyadams
    Mummyadams Posts: 1,125 Member
    Options

She seriously needs to get a life
  • elleryjones
    elleryjones Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Just for giggles, I joined the group last night. Sure enough, about 30 minutes later I got a pm from Janebshaw. I feel so fulfilled. ;)
  • MissXFit13
    MissXFit13 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    It wasn't my first hand tear. It wasn't my first box jump fail. It wasn't my first Fran.

It was a message from JaneBShaw that made me feel like a true Crossfitter! :)
  • mountaingirl1961
    mountaingirl1961 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    *snif*

I feel so unloved.

*snif*

I have a frequent flyer card punch card at the emergency room - my next time in is free! (I wish).

Every single trip has been from mountain biking. Well, except for the time I got bucked off of a horse. And then there was the time I got run over by a cow and broke my nose.

Nearly two years of Crossfit, plenty of old injuries to deal with. Not a single NEW injury to deal with - in fact, the Crossfit is helping keep me limber and strong even with these old injuries.

I'm having to take a brief break from Crossfit and am doing Insanity at the moment, but I'll definitely be back. It's the best thing I've ever done for myself fitness-wise.
  • SnicciFit
    SnicciFit Posts: 967 Member
    Options
    Just for giggles, I joined the group last night. Sure enough, about 30 minutes later I got a pm from Janebshaw. I feel so fulfilled. ;)

I may be a little internet dumb, but how does she know who's in this group???? I thought she was blocked from it or something...???
  • 3dogsrunning
    Options

I may be a little internet dumb, but how does she know who's in this group???? I thought she was blocked from it or something...???

Im guessing it because The group is an open group so she can still go to the main page where member info and even read the posts, just can't post in the group or join it.

Or she has another account.