Juice Fast Day 10- Update

Options
Thought I would add an update to any users who are thinking about juicing. Started juicing at 215 on June 24 and I am down to 196.4 this morning. 18.6 lbs down in 10 days!!!. I should add that I walk 3 miles everyday at lunch break from work. As well as pickup basketball games and soccer games 3 times a week. Then I have club soccer on Sundays. I have noticed a complete change in how I play sports with more energy and stamina. However, with juicing I find my recovery time for minor injuries (groins and quads) takes longer so really go easy on it and stretch before and after. But I also think it is due to the fact that my body hasn't dealt with this little of weight since high school and these muscles are shocked I am not on the couch.

Now comes the 4th of July family BBQ. I haven't seen my family since Xmas so I am excited to see some jaws on the ground. Must fight the urge for grilled meats.

Helpful Hint: Make large batches of juice. This not only will make you drink more, it cuts down on juice cleaning time which can definitely be a pain.

43446610.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Replies

• teenytinii
    teenytinii Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Wonderful progress!! Well done!! I'm on Day 36 of 60 and am just starting to now feel like I have enough energy to do regular workouts.. it's great that you have been so active the whole time! Keep it up & Happy 4th :)
  • kmills110
    kmills110 Posts: 16
    Options
    Thanks, I think the toughest thing for me is social events where there is food. People look at me like why is he not eating? But then I remember that I used to get the "why is he eating stares" when I was fat. So for me, juicing is all mental. You mentally want to chew on something for the sensation. So i chew on gum.
  • redsk
    redsk Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Great points. Socializing seems to involve eating and I am worried about that. I will miss drinking as well. On Saturday I am going to start juicing with protein on the side (chicken breast, eggs, etc). Hopefully it works as well as your juicing experience.