June 30--Finale Week--Last Week of the Challenge

Options
MarlaStuck
MarlaStuck Posts: 143 Member
Ok Group--

Here we are into our final week of this challenge, but of course it is our lifetime changes that are most important.

What were your successes this week?

What are you doing in your final push this week?

Thank you to everyone who has been part of this group, for posting, for encouraging, for hanging in there.... Best of luck to you, and remember if you start a challenge don't forget to invite me :)

Take Care my Friends,
Marla

Replies

• ShellyAnn46
    ShellyAnn46 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Success was upping my water to 12 a day and most days i made it.
    I spent friday cooking for 6 hrs to carry me thru my staycation this week. Dont want to have to resort to eating out everyday.
    My plan is to work out harder as I am now part of team purple on biggest loser competition starting 7/1. I will need to focus harder & work out harder.
    Ladies we are changing our lives!!!
    Have a good week everyone.
  • laura920
    laura920 Posts: 52
    Options
    Hi Kids,

This past week was my first gain since going back to WW. It's ok, I'll get it back off this week.

We went away for the weekend and I had a few too many beers, but I had such a good time!

I did for the first time EVER get up and go for a run while on our mini-vacation! That is a HUGE success for me.

In our final week my biggest challenge is getting myself ready for my first 5k! I am very excited but a little nervous, I have yet to be able to run a full 3.2 miles without walking some. If I don't run the entire time, I'll just have to do another one in the fall when the heat and humidity are down.

Good luck to everyone!

Marla, I'll see you on fb!