Newbie here...

Options
countrygirl75
countrygirl75 Posts: 112 Member
so I am looking for support, I am waiting on my formula 1 cans to get here, I am using a a different protein powder get more for your money and following the two shakes and snacks with one meal...this will be for the first set of weight I want to lose then I am going low gi/carb I have pcos and need to lose 80 lbs first and then a total of 120-130 all together, I am looking for recipes you are using and anyone tell more in the plan what to eat and not to eat...would love friends to be added too...thanks

Replies

• BillRicks1
    BillRicks1 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    You can check out my food log. It should be open to view. Good luck.
  • Bulletproof_Helen
    Bulletproof_Helen Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am a newbie too, my PT dropped 2 by last night so I am going to try tomorrow. I am using them as a meal replacement because of a bowel disease, there isn't much choice out there and due to different meds I have gained weight again so I am going to give Herbalife a go. I will have to stick to a real basic meal of protein and perhaps a mashed potato or something. I can however juice veggies and fruit because it removes the fibre. (so far so good) I need to l lose 50 lbs The only exercise I can do is walking the dog due to hectic work schedule but once I have more of an ease with my UC I want to do DVD 30 day shred.