Commitment- Wednesday 3rd July

Options
Unaisha8
Unaisha8 Posts: 247 Member
Hey everyone, how are you all today? :happy:

Today I'm feeling quite energetic after my gym session. I had really bad cravings for chocolate chip cookies yesterday after I saw my colleagues munching them at work :sad: but I didn't deprive myself so I bought a whole pack and ate only two then gave them all to my little nephew lol

Anyway, what are your commitments for today? :smile:

Replies

• PinkNinjaLaura
    PinkNinjaLaura Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone! Happy Wednesday!

Unaisha8, good job giving your nephew the rest of the cookies! That takes willpower. :smile:

Ordinarily on Wednesday mornings I get up early to do my C25K run, but I planned on skipping it today since I'm doing a 5K tomorrow morning. Zumba was cancelled last night so I went out and did it then. Felt really good. Today I've got a trainer session after work, and hope to get out for a good walk today.
  • TrinaGoss
    TrinaGoss Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Good morning! Tonight I'll ride my bike around the lake by my house, which is 6.6 miles. Last night I ran 2 miles at the lake and I actually jogged the whole way! I usually run on the treadmill and 2 miles is no problem, but running outside is another story! The humidity and hills usually do me in, so actually making it the whole way feels like a success!! I'm going to run outside as much as possible from now on to build up my endurance.

Have a great day everyone!
  • abikinibyjuly
    abikinibyjuly Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Hi Peeps!

My back muscles are sore from yesterday's strength training session. It's a good sore. :wink:

The plan today is strictly cardio, while my muscles recover. It's gonna be another hot one, so I'll probably get it done in the gym this morning.

Have a great day!
  • Ammebee
    Ammebee Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    My plan was to get a jog in between work & family visiting. I did 3k non stop. Now to start jogging longer distances!

Keep up the good work, great motivation.
  • babyblackbutterfly
    Options
    HI Guys!
    Neck still funky but thanks for the kind thoughts and to Keith for my massage:wink:
    Gonna take a break today from the workout and keep going with the rice bag.:sad:
    Kids made dinner tonight. Light ham and cheese stromboli with red peppers and also a spinach smoothie...:love:
    I get to put my feet up...:drinker:
    Until tomorrow my friends...
    BBB