Beach date

Options
More for the girls but the guys can chime in to on what they would like to see. I have a first date with a guy tomorrow night. We're going for a walk on the beach and to hangout there to talk. What do you wear to a beach date? I don't want to go too casual but I also know its the beach, lol so I can't exactly go dressy. Help MFP peeps! :)

Replies

• MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    sundress and flip flops.
  • Tube_socks
    Tube_socks Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    Yup! I'd wear a cute dress with sandles... A cute long beachy dreess would be appropriate!
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    Shorts and barefoot!
  • LGrill27
    LGrill27 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Hummm? This won’t let you exuberantly run about hand & hand with sand between your toes… then again I’m not sure if the bottom bow unties giving you a little more flexibility. It will keep you warm on a nice breezy night, not to mention it should keep mosquitoes off!
    CC9939EEA4B26C451885D8DAE9F47A_h400_w300_m2_bblack_q99_p99_cwcKnRxnV.jpg
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    Sundress and sandals OR shorts and a tank top! Have fun!!
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    Hummm? This won’t let you exuberantly run about hand & hand with sand between your toes… then again I’m not sure if the bottom bow unties giving you a little more flexibility. It will keep you warm on a nice breezy night, not to mention it should keep mosquitoes off!

That looks like a giant crochet condom.
  • raige123
    raige123 Posts: 352
    Options

That looks like a giant crochet condom.

Haha Kits ... I was thinking the same thing
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    How cool having a beach date!! In London, I'd find that rather difficult.......lol

I think you should just wear what makes you feel comfortable :flowerforyou:
  • Moe4572
    Moe4572 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Yup! I'd wear a cute dress with sandles... A cute long beachy dreess would be appropriate!

This!
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    yep cute dress and flip flops. you can do wedges too, but just make sure to take them off before walking in the sand. . dont forget a cute hair bands or something that will help keep your hair from flying in your face when you talk and the wind blows

have fun!