Bargain!

Options
ChristyJade
ChristyJade Posts: 186 Member
Hiya, I always seem to be posting deals on here so thought I would make a thread for them!

Today I got 2 big punnets of strawberries for £2 in Co-Op! They look gorgeous as well...MMM...

If anyone finds any good deals please post!!! I love a good bargain haha

Replies

• ms_leanne
    ms_leanne Posts: 523
    Options
    Oooh, at that price I may have to indulge for my shakes!
  • Mrsshellers
    Mrsshellers Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    oooh fab thanks for the heads up!
  • Silvara_11
    Silvara_11 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Bump for later!
  • kellehbeans
    kellehbeans Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Yum yum, hope they're still like this on pay day!
  • ChristyJade
    Options
    Living Social have a deal on for Spartzy Workout Long Leggings, with postage they're only £24 RRP £55. I've bought myself a pair for while I am in the gym :)

https://www.livingsocial.com/

http://spartzy.com/
  • ChristyJade
    Options
    They also have balance ball and vibro plate on there at the minute :)
  • Mrsshellers
    Mrsshellers Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Living Social have a deal on for Spartzy Workout Long Leggings, with postage they're only £24 RRP £55. I've bought myself a pair for while I am in the gym :)

https://www.livingsocial.com/

http://spartzy.com/

Let me know how you get on with them, I have been using mine for 4 weeks now and I haven't noticed anything different really.... I am a bit disappointed with them, i only wear them for exercise though and from what I can tell you're supposed to wear them all the time?
  • ChristyJade
    Options
    Only going to wear mine with exercise too. Will tell you if I notice anything change! Concentrating on my legs alot recently so fingers crossed will help a bit! Needed some more workout clothes anyway, my manky joggers are about ready for the bin!!
  • plantboy2
    plantboy2 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    If anyone has Berocca, don't both, just go to Wilkinsons and get their home brand for £1.35 a tube (1/3 the price). Same content and also made in Germany, probably by Bayer too!
  • skimbo82
    skimbo82 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I know stock can differ but in my local Poundland a new wee section has appeared full of different nuts, seeds and dried fruits, mostly all 150g bags. For a quid each you couldn't be bad til it!
  • hougt
    hougt Posts: 1,088
    Options
    Aldi have a load of cycling gear on offer this week : https://www.aldi.co.uk/en/specialbuys/sunday-specialbuys-7th-july/
  • roodledoodle
    roodledoodle Posts: 183
    Options
    If anyone has Berocca, don't both, just go to Wilkinsons and get their home brand for £1.35 a tube (1/3 the price). Same content and also made in Germany, probably by Bayer too!

thanks for this info - off to Wilkinsons I go :smile:
  • angiewf
    angiewf Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    If you have a local market,check it out for fruit and veg - not always so good-looking as supermarket stuff but good value.I always use mine, today I got 8 nectarines for £1 and big bowls of cherries & apricots also £1 each.
  • TheMinxyMissK
    TheMinxyMissK Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Alpen Lights are £1 a box in Asda :)
  • ReniaL
    ReniaL Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I have been reading about the salads in the jar and they look so yummy and easy to make a really healthy and cheapish lunch to bring to work. The only problem was - jars. The nice ones like used in the american articles about them cost a bomb and I do not really want to spend a lot for something I could stop using (well I am really faddy and go off things easily, lol). I do not even want to spend £1.50 for a jar in Wilkos, etc... and yesterday I had an idea - I foudn a cheap Tesco own brand mayonaise in 0.5l jars for just 40p! Well I have some mayo and cheap jars at the same time - I got 4 jars and will start using them as soon as I can. Will keep you posted if this is really as nice as it looks
  • Bella_Figura
    Bella_Figura Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options
    Weetabix Crunchy Bran is £1.50 a box in Sainsbury at the moment - it's usually about £2.40 a box. I eat it dry for breakfast at my desk every workday - 8g of fibre for only 140 cals. It's tasty dry, but not so yummy with milk on.
  • andysport1
    andysport1 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    I have lettuce, cucumber, radish, parsley in my garden for free
    soon we will have tomatoes & peppers
    Oh and we get mussels, mullet and mackerel in abundance (for free)
    We have 30 chickens so eggs are free

I'll do a swap shop any of the above for something different
    :happy:
  • ChristyJade
    Options
    I wish I lived near you! Home grown always tastes so much better. I didnt bother with my greenhouse this year though after the failure of last year. Wish I had with all this sunshine!!!
    I have lettuce, cucumber, radish, parsley in my garden for free
    soon we will have tomatoes & peppers
    Oh and we get mussels, mullet and mackerel in abundance (for free)
    We have 30 chickens so eggs are free

I'll do a swap shop any of the above for something different
    :happy:
  • Aymzc
    Aymzc Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    For anybody after Insanity, it's on mighty deals today for £29.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    For anybody after Insanity, it's on mighty deals today for £29.

Let us know if you find T25 on offer!