Poodle1973, TrishWish20, Vanlyons

Options
HealthFitNow
HealthFitNow Posts: 1,205 Member
Hello,

Please pray for the following. If your name is there, feel free to post some updates in this thread.
Click on the links for info about them:

Poodle 1973 http://www.myfitnesspal.com/Poodle1973

Trishwish20 http://www.myfitnesspal.com/trishswish20

Vanlyons http://www.myfitnesspal.com/vanlyons

ChapLynne

Replies

• lyttmab
    lyttmab Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately I could only view Poodle's, since the other two were private. We can still pray for those with private profiles . . . but it would be helpful, and much more personal, if we were able to see them. Just a thought . . .
  • Jillanderson621
    Options
    Prayed for you today Poodle1973, TrishWish20, and Vanlyons. Even though I know very little about you. Praying from Michigan.
  • vanlyons
    vanlyons Posts: 4
    Options
    Thank you for the prayers. I didn't even have my profile set up but it is now and you can view it.
  • HealthFitNow
    Options
    Your new profile updated is great. Every fifteen days, your name will cycle back again, so your profile will be ready for the next time around.

You are indeed very busy. Will keep your pre-diabetes especially in prayers. My grandmother had diabetes and kept it in check via her diet. So this health program you are on will really make a difference.

Well done!
    Thank you for the prayers. I didn't even have my profile set up but it is now and you can view it.
  • cdgirl
    cdgirl Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Lord I lift up Poodle1973,TrishWish20,and Vanlyons to you today.We don't know much about them but you know ALL about them.Thank you that they are here in the Virtuous Living group where they can grow even closer to you.Lord be with them today and remind them of your presence throughout the day.Please bless each one of them and meet all their needs.Thank you that you care about all the little details of our lives and may they learn to lean on you and trust you in every part of their lives.And help them to be led by your Spirit in all they do especially in regards to their eating.We trust them into your hands,Lord.In Jesus name we pray.Amen.
  • KJVPeach
    KJVPeach Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Dear Lord,

I know that you are with each of us in our struggles, needs and hearts desires. I know that when our lives are in line with your will that there is nothing that you will deny us because our hearts desires will also be in line with your will. I pray that you would be with each of my SICs and touch their lives where they may have struggles and heal their health where they have illness. Bless their relationships and wrap them in your loving arms.

In the precious name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ I pray, AMEN
  • HealthFitNow
    Options
    Gracious God,

Bless Poodle1973, TrishWish20 and Vanlyons with your wisdom and grace. Empower them to be the best at what you want them to be. Help them with their goals and personal issues. May you bring them success, that your name may be honored and glorified.

In Jesus name, Amen
  • Gwen_B
    Gwen_B Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Gracious God,

Bless Poodle1973, TrishWish20 and Vanlyons with your wisdom and grace. Empower them to be the best at what you want them to be. Help them with their goals and personal issues. May you bring them success, that your name may be honored and glorified.

In Jesus name, Amen

Amen!
  • HealthFitNow
    Options
    Good news! TrishWish20 has a brand new granddaughter born tonight!

Keep her daughter/mom and grandbaby/baby in your prayers.
  • HealthFitNow
    Options
    Gracious God,
    We delight in reading stories from the Bible which inspire us.
    Today's lesson is about Peter denying Jesus. He was afraid. He hid. He denied.
    And yet you loved him and considered him to be the rock which helped build the church.
    Please God, we want to be a part of the building of the church.
    Help us when we are afraid. When we hide. When we deny your power in our lives.
    Instead lift us up to your glory that your name is praised in our community.

I especially lift up Poodle1973, TrishWish20, Vanlyons and 2bemeis2bstrong today.

You are intimately aware of their needs and fears. Empower them to your strength which is made perfect in our weakness, that people might see your power and praise your name.

In Jesus name,
    Amen.
  • GrannyGwen1
    GrannyGwen1 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    AMEN
  • HealthFitNow
    Options
    God bless Poodle1973, TrishWish20, and Vanlyons today Lord,
    The more we lift each other up in prayer, the more we discover the work of the one, who is against us, trying to undermine and make us feel powerless. Bind his power, and grant these three and all of our brothers and sisters in Christ, the strength to accomplish their goals and achieve what you have in store. That we might give you all the glory for every success they have. In Jesus name, Amen
  • MissSharon2013
    MissSharon2013 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Lord I lift up Poodle1973,TrishWish20,and Vanlyons to you today. Father God meet them where their needs are; bless them where they need it whether it is family or finances or even a need that they have. You said in Your word, Father, for us to cast ALL our cares upon You. So that is what we are doing. We give you all the praise, honor, and glory in Jesus' holy name, amen.
  • HealthFitNow
    Options
    Almighty God,

We give you thanks and praise for the wonderful ways you work in our lives. We lift up Poodle1973, TrishWish20, and Vanlyons to you, grateful that you know them well and want the very best for them. Bless their lives with your love, wisdom and grace that they as well as all of our members can find peace in you, and health in our bodies.
    In Jesus name,
    Amen
  • HealthFitNow
    Options
    Dear God,

Bless Poodle1973, TrishWish20, and Vanlyons with their goals and give them the desires of their hearts. Watch over and protect them from the onslaught of the evil one. Protect us all, dear Lord. We love you. In Jesus name, Amen.
  • cdgirl
    cdgirl Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Lord we lift up Poodle1973,TrishWish20,and Vanlyons to you today.Lord you see each need before we ask for it and I pray that you meet their needs today.Give them words of praise to yo even in the face of difficulties.Lord help them meet their goals bith physically and spiritually and may they always sense your presence near them.In Jesus name,Amen
  • HealthFitNow
    Options
    Holy God,

You know our every sorrow and challenge. Our hopes and dreams. You want the best for us all. Especially bless Poodle1973, TrishWish20, and Vanlyons with your wisdom, mercy and power to accomplish what you want for them to do. In Jesus name Amen
  • MissSharon2013
    MissSharon2013 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    September 22, 2013 2:57 am
    God bless Poodle1973, TrishWish20, and Vanlyons as they go through their daily lives. Lord, place a hedge of protection around th them and their families. Lord, meet them right where their needs are. In Jesus name, Amen
  • HealthFitNow
    Options
    Bless Poodle1973, TrishWish20, and Vanlyons with your love and grace, O God. Guide them through their daily activities that they may accomplish their goals and bring honor to you. Watch over all of us that we might focus on the true meaning of Advent and Christmas this season. In Jesus name. Amen
  • HealthFitNow
    Options
    Christmas blessings on Poodle1973, TrishWish20, and Vanlyons as well as all of us, today.
    May you grant them the desires of their heart as you speak of in Psalm 37:4 (Delight thyself also in the Lord: and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.) We give you thanks and praise for the gift of your son, Jesus, whom we celebrate today. Help each of us to accomplish our goals and be like Mary and Joseph in that they are pleasing to you. In Jesus name. Amen