July 4 Commitment

Options
PinkNinjaLaura
PinkNinjaLaura Posts: 3,202 Member
To my American friends, happy Independence Day! To everyone else Happy Thursday!

I'm doing a 5K this morning. This 5K just started a couple of years ago and it's right by my house. I had never done a 5K but thought it would be fun, so I asked a friend if she wanted to walk it with me, and that eventually sparked my interest in running. The friend I'm doing it with hasn't been running much so we'll walk/run this one, but she's started training too so we're hoping to run one together later in the summer.

What does everybody else have going on today?

Replies

• TrinaGoss
    TrinaGoss Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your 5k!!

I just got back from a 2 mile run. The rest of the day will be spent at my grandparent's farm. I'll do my best to stay within my calories - but it might be tough. My grandma and extended family know how to cook!! I'll also be swimming and maybe water skiing today, so there's a chance I'll burn a little of it off.

Have a happy 4th of July everyone!!
  • babyblackbutterfly
    Options
    Happy 4th!
    Splurged on pan fried breaded scallops. Yum!
    Had to do extra do stay under, but accomplished the goal.
    Good luck on weigh-in tomorrow everybody!
    BBB
  • krk5235
    krk5235 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I hope you kicked butt today lepert!!!!! I fished this morning, drove home 2 hours went to a good friends graduation party and well partied. sorry friends my human side came out, pigged out drank too much and now heading for bed.

Happy independence day all.

this week I failed my goal my apologies