1st day today - Tips

Options
natzkj
natzkj Posts: 127 Member
Hi this is my first day at Slimfast today. So hopefully i will be able to get on with. Any1 have any tips to give me? Would be really helpful
thanks x

Replies

• iamtiasmom
    iamtiasmom Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I started on Monday (again) I have quite a lot to lose if I manage to stick to it till then, My tips would be to buy the cheaper cereal bars instead of the official slim fast snacks and I can highly recommend trying a mixture of the caramel and vanilla shake. It is my favourite flavour. Good Luck x
  • michellemiller53
    michellemiller53 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I love the Rich Chocolate Royale (gives me my chocolate fix). So I have one for breakfast, pretzels for my snack (I don't buy the SF snacks), have my chocolate shake for lunch, trail mix when I get home (Great Value-Walmart) or a piece of fruit, and then I eat smart for dinner. Tonight I had a BLT. If I'm strict during the morning, I figure I can have my bacon sandwich. I've lost 6 lbs in a couple of weeks. I'm also doing my stationary bike in the mornings. AND drinking lots of water.
  • Johamin
    Johamin Posts: 3
    Options
    Hey I hope you did well, I start my Slim Fast diet tomorrow :)
  • walknsunshine
    walknsunshine Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi! I started the slim fast plan yesterday. SO happy I found this group. I was wondering if I should still be taking a multivitamin when on slim fast. From what I can tell from the daily food diary breakdown, I am getting enough of all the essential vitamins. Currently just taking an Omega 3 supplement. What are you folks doing?
  • lucylpd
    lucylpd Posts: 16
    Options
    Hi

I started on Monday and I've already lost 2.5lbs. I'm down from 133lbs to 130.5bs. I'm having two powdered shakes (I like the vanilla one) with skimmed milk a day, a snack of fruit and then a healthy dinner e.g. salmon/chicken, a small amount of carbs and lots of vegetables. I'm also taking a multivitamin just in case :)

I would like to know people's experiences of slim fast, e.g. how much weight they lost per week, if they found it difficult to stick to.. etc ?

Thanks

Lucy
  • Elahandro
    Elahandro Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend if you are losing weight using Slim Fast :@)
  • gingerjmk
    gingerjmk Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Today is actually my second day but this is not my first time doing slim-fast. I think the best tip I can give is that when you decide to start eating regular food, start by replacing 1 shake a day with regular food. work back up to it. Also watch what you eat. I had the hardest time the last time getting off slim-fast. I rebounded big time.I love slimfast though.
  • kdmeck
    kdmeck Posts: 1
    Options
    Today is my first day. I want to lose 20 lbs. I think its going to be tough. I get really bored at work and want to snack. Hopefully that will diminish.