Is this mean?

true90inc
true90inc Posts: 33 Member
I try to be really supportive of the people on my friends list - but I know that this won't work if you don't keep it up :). So - I have several people on my list that haven't logged in for days - I understand a week or two on vacation, or being sick, but I am considering removing people if it has been more than 30 days since last login. I will be happy to put people back if they show consistency, but I just don't want to fish though multiple pages to see what people are doing and need support....

Anyone else feel this way?

Replies

• juliasnewlife
    juliasnewlife Posts: 50 Member
    I am seriously considering the same thing. I know I have been sick lately and not posting real regularly but I log in daily to try to show my support and what not. I think I am deleting everyone who hasn't posted in two weeks unless I am aware of their reasoning for it. I want to be supportive but it is hard when there is so much clutter from infrequent vistors in the way.
  • erniemj
    erniemj Posts: 187 Member
    I am here!! My family was visiting for 15 days, and I did not even go near the computer! I am back though!!
  • true90inc
    true90inc Posts: 33 Member
    Welcome back! I didn't remove you :)
  • erniemj
    erniemj Posts: 187 Member
    I even started logging today!! Calories will be low since I did not wake up until almost 1100!!!