P90x July 1st accountability and motivation

southernyogini
southernyogini Posts: 55 Member
I started my Journey to Health today with my husband. Becoming the best version of ourselves.
This is our first round of any beach body program. I know this will be hard and will push my limits, but I have never been more ready to change my body and mind as I am now. I have had the time to read the material, did my research and get the goods for this program.

This wont be easy, but we can do this together if anyone needs accountability or motivations I'd love to keep this thread going. I hope people join in; especially those who have done the program before so they can provide their feedback and motivation.

I am doing the P90X Lean version and Vegetarian meal plan that came with the program. I have my shakeology and the supplements that are suggested by the program as well. I am ready for results. Not just physically but mentally. I am ready to get control over my health and make some great changes. They say it takes 21 days to form and stick to good habits. I am ready for 90!

July 1st is day one and we graduate on September 29th. My hope is this thread will be a place for motivation and accountability. Join in!!

Replies

• Mommy_Time
    Mommy_Time Posts: 256 Member
    you will love p90x. i have done a round of it and loved it. am now almost done with my second round of insanity.
  • Hello all,

I am finally getting on the proverbial horse. I started P90x today, Classic version. I'm already down 17 lbs. and I CAN NOT WAIT for more to come off.

My stats:
    H- 5'8"
    SW- 200
    CW- 182
    GW- 145
    Age- 32 on 8/20
    F
    St Pete, FL

I am combining a low carb (I cheat with beans and vegan bread sometimes), low gluten, low dairy diet that fluctuates from vegan to omnivore. I replace meals with protein shakes or veggie fruit smoothies when I feel extra large/puffy for my weight. I have just started P90x and I try to get some biking in when I have the time and I'm not exhausted. It's my favorite exercise. Eventually I would like to get into lifting.

I would love to meet some folks in the area that are on a similar path. Friends online are just as great, though!

Also, I refuse to buy Shakeology so I will be supplementing with protein shakes using almond milk. Any specific brand suggestions from health food stores would be appreciated. I try to steer clear of GNC and whatnot.

Cheers! Hell yeah! Good luck! Woohoo!!

ST