angie_04 Posts: 473 Member
Just finished LowHIIT25
Rested yesterday

Where's all my Turbo girls at??

Replies

• sarafer1
    sarafer1 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Got up early 4:45!! Did Fire 45 EZ and Stretch 10. LOVE the Fire 45 workouts!!
  • sarafer1
    sarafer1 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    How do you guys adjust your schedule for vacations or days missed? I'm going out of town Wed-Sun...I have a plan and will bring my dvds with, but there will be a lot of us staying in my sister's house, so not sure I'll be able to stick to the schedule. We will be active- walking and playing outside, but wanted ideas for when I return.
  • angie_04
    Options
    Fire45EZ=DONE :bigsmile:

Day 17 already!!!! WooHoo

A total of 108 days of TurboFire and a total of 16lbs lost so far :drinker:
  • angie_04
    Options
    HIIT15+Tone30=DONE :bigsmile:

First Tone30 class and Loved It!!!!
  • Alioops831
    Alioops831 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Where's everyone at on their schedule today? I'm in Week 5. Today is Fire55EZ! I love this one. :)
  • starmickey03
    starmickey03 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was the start of week 4 for me, although I missed the workout. Will be making it up today. I do my first set of measurements on Wednesday.
  • angie_04
    Options
    Fire55EZ=DONE :bigsmile:

Tomorrow starts Week 4!!!
  • mstissa02
    mstissa02 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I just started the Turbofire schedule a few weeks ago due to a wrist injury. I am being careful with the rest, but I am not going to let it slow me down with Turbofire. For this week, I am leaving Week 6 and going to Week 7 Cardio. Today is Core 20 and Stretch 40. I will measure and weigh myself after recovery week (Week 8). After Week 8, I will start with Week 1 ( since I started with Week 5).
  • angie_04
    Options
    Fire45=DONE :bigsmile:

Hello Week 4!!