New Schedule VS Old Schedule--Who has What?

Options
2»

Replies

• preshusgem
    preshusgem Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I have the OLD schedule. Purchased last Nov 2012 when the whole set + advanced dvds were only $53.00.

Me too! So glad I got this awesome deal with the advanced set. I believe it was a more rounded workout plan (with the weekly strength and stretch classes) and I got amazing results with my 20 weeks of Turbo. I love Stretch 40 and the Upper/Lower classes! IMO the new schedule is missing out, but whatever I guess you technically do burn more calories with the added HIITs and more cardio...

Hi butterfly! You have amazing results. I attempted the 20 week and at week 14 I hit a plateau and got frustrated. So, now I'm doing a TF/P90X hybrid. I so agree with you that the new schedule is missing out on the Upper 20, Lower 20 and Stretch 40. I have no clue why they had to change the schedule. I'm so glad I have the "old" (and better IMO) schedule.
  • mstissa02
    mstissa02 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I have the old schedule...found it on Ebay. I have noticed the difference between the old and new is that the old have 15 DVDs while the new one has 12. Not positive on this number, but it doesn't have as many DVDs as the old one. Hope this helps!