Looking for more turbo friends

Options
LaChinaDoll
LaChinaDoll Posts: 168 Member
Please feel free to add me if you're looking for some as well. I'm in my fifth week :-) I really need the support.

Replies

• EllaBella09
    Options
    you can add me. Im finishing up my second week tomorrow new to turbo fire and well don't really have any MFP friends that are active.
  • carmenross
    carmenross Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I sent friend requests for both of you ladies!
  • Alioops831
    Alioops831 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Hey - same here! Most of my friends aren't doing Turbo Fire, so it'll be nice to have some that are. :)
  • starmickey03
    starmickey03 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I added all of you.
    I just started Turbofire today. I'm also on my second round of Insanity.
    I'm pretty active on here.
    Lets help keep each other accountable!
  • LaChinaDoll
    Options
    Thanks for the support!
  • heynichole89
    Options
    is it okay if i add all you guys? i'm starting TF today, and i really need consistent support.
  • LaChinaDoll
    Options
    All friends welcome :-)
  • cphorton28
    cphorton28 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for more turbo buddies too. So look for my addition if you all don't mind. I am starting over and I'm on my second week beginner. My plan is to do the beginner schedule then the advanced. I also have Turbo Fire so that's next then on to Chalene Extreme. I'm ready for my beach body and that healthy lifestyle!
  • rozarotti
    rozarotti Posts: 139
    Options
    I am also very involved with MFP and I currently am using TurboFire! I love it!!:happy: :happy: :happy:
  • v_wich86
    v_wich86 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Add Me!! None of my friends do MFP or turbo fire. It would be nice to have some people on here that are doing the same work out and can relate.
  • EmmaLA16
    EmmaLA16 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. I am on a break at the moment (two sprained ankles) but will be back doing TF as soon as I'm physically able.

Emma
    x
  • a_new_dawn
    a_new_dawn Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 5! LOVE TF! It's so much fun!!!

Feel free to add x
  • lisamfick
    lisamfick Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I'm on week 14 of the advanced schedule and absolutely LOVE turbofire! Please feel free to add me :)
  • mstissa02
    mstissa02 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me...love getting my calorie burn on with Turbofire!!
  • Aidamd
    Aidamd Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi everyone! I am on week 4 of turbofire and would really appreciate anyone's support! Feel free to add me!
  • krisDanielle16
    krisDanielle16 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I just finished my second week of Turbofire and I would love to chat and support all of you that are also doing this program. I don't think I have anyone on MFP that is doing Turbofire so feel free to add me!!

-kris
  • bexgams
    bexgams Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just started Turbo Fire and I'm loving it! My friend raved about it, and I can see why. It's really fun, even though I need to work on being a bit more coordinated! But it's a great way to get sweaty and burn lots of calories!