mommamellymac
mommamellymac Posts: 205 Member
Sprint_Start_Beach_2.jpg

Start Weight:
Current Weight:
Goal Weight:

Chart will be up after these weigh ins!

How did you do on your first week?!

Weekly struggle: {Are you tracking? are you eating correctly? are you working out? Did you forget something?}

WEEKLY NSV: What was your weekly non-scale victory. What made you squeal with delight and made you proud of you?}

GROUP CHALLENGE: Lets get to a group loss of 10lbs!

GROUP PROGRESS :
10lbs lost:
20lbs lost:
30lbs lost:
40lbs lost:

INVITE YOUR FRIENDS! Remember, we are an open group!

If you don't want to do the challenge anymore, please let me know. If you are not active after two weeks, I will remove your name from the chart. Any suggestions? Concerns? Send me a message! You can also add me to see when I post!

Replies

• mommamellymac
    Options
    Start: 198.5
    Current: 195.2
    Goal: 180

I did not track as I should be, nor have I been exercising, but I have been watching what I eat. I guess that helped! I also had TOM so I'm sure that will attribute to the loss :) Still feels good though! Motivates me for next week for sure!
  • phreekles
    phreekles Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Start: 128 lb
    Current: 126 lb
    Goal: 119 lb

I had TOM too and I always get the major munchies so I have been eating a lot of junk :s. but I did a fast day and have been exercising so I've lost a bit of the weigh gain. Will try harder next week!
  • RoseMay1122
    Options
    SW: 154
    W1: 155
    GW: 145

So it's been a bit mad - moved house and had a friends wedding. Back on it next week and hopefully this is just water weight after yesterday!
  • jazzminx
    jazzminx Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Start: 212.4
    Current: 211.8
    Goal: 192.4

Not bad, but I haven't been exercising beyond bike rides with the kids. Time is my enemy, lol. Next week is TOM, so hopefully I won't be too bad...
  • jmom376
    jmom376 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Start Weight: 218.60
    Current Weight: 217.60 (July 3: Wed weight-ins)
    Goal Weight:198.60

How did you do on your first week?! We have been on vacation and I had several days that I did not log during this time. I did get a lot of walking in, so it kind of balanced each other out.

Weekly struggle: {Are you tracking? are you eating correctly? are you working out? Did you forget something?} I had several planned--non logging days since I was on vacation. I am back to logging everything again.

WEEKLY NSV: What was your weekly non-scale victory. What made you squeal with delight and made you proud of you?} I lost weight even though I had several days that I did not log my food. I had walked a lot during my vacation and that must have really helped.
  • dsclemente
    dsclemente Posts: 70
    Options
    Hi everyone! :happy:

Start weight: 140.0
    Current weight: 140.0
    Goal weight: 127

How did I do the first week: I just started this today, look forward to it.

Weekly struggles: Since being on myfitnesspal I noticed that anytime I lose weight I start to reward myself and I gain it back. I need to change my mindset. I also Have a stressful job and I get tired when I am done.

Weekly non scale victory: I found great recipes for shakes to have for lunch. Can't wait to try them this week.
  • mommamellymac
    Options
    Hi everyone! :happy:

Start weight: 140.0
    Current weight: 140.0
    Goal weight: 127

How did I do the first week: I just started this today, look forward to it.

Weekly struggles: Since being on myfitnesspal I noticed that anytime I lose weight I start to reward myself and I gain it back. I need to change my mindset. I also Have a stressful job and I get tired when I am done.

Weekly non scale victory: I found great recipes for shakes to have for lunch. Can't wait to try them this week.

welcome to the group and I know exactly how you feel about those rewards! i do the same thing!